Eroge and alpharom help

TopuKeke

Nov 24, 2018
Hello! I have been a ver avid lurker for a long time but only made an account recently. I have played eroges for a long time without issue. From companies like black lilith, bishop, lune and illusion to name a few. I have used nodvd patches before as well (but that was a long, long time ago), but i could not find a faq for it? (I am sorry if there is one with the answer to my question). I am running windows 10 home x64 and I recently downloaded a few Miel and tinkerbell games , these [120420] [TinkerBell] 或ル家族ノ姦系図 + Tokuten [H-Game], [181026] [Miel] お嬢様でエリートな年下上司を孕み穴ATMにして人生コキ潰す安楽ライフ and [180727] [Miel] 夫に隠れてメス豚オナホにされて孕みイキする人妻たち and for the life of me I cannot get them to work. The text while it installs is all gibberish and the install folders end up being gibberish as well (I suspect if this gets fixed it might fix the problem),

To try and fix this I have set my locale to japan, even set my display language to japanese ( I can somewhat read and understand it) but the gibberish remained, I have seen on the thread for the tinkerbell game something abouts ms gothic missing but online it has been essentially hell to try and "install" the font (and buying it is 124$).

Since I mentioned the tinkerbell game , I will go ahead and mention what's wrong with it. So, after Installing it (with the gibberish folder name) and running it (both by using the exe or dropping the alpharom no dvd patch 3.3 that is on the thread of the game on it) the game runs but then when I hit new game I get the first few Screens, that talk about the setting of the story and then the game closes itself.

With the miel games I get a weird crash and more gibberish in the display.

If I just cli9ck on the nodvd alpharom exe, I also get a weird error.

I have posted screenshots of all these issues for easier visualization.

Any amount of help on any of those issues, including, perhaps, redirectioning me to another place on where to post these things, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and have an awesome day :).

mielgamecrash.PNGgibberish folder.PNGalpharom.PNGmiel install folder.PNGgibberishsetup.PNGtinkerbellgame.PNG

In some games the text won't be displayed properly even if you set everything in control panel to Japanese. They will detect whether you have actual Japanese OS or not. I suggest you try running the installer and the game with Locale Emulator.

Reactions: TopuKeke
I had actually been having issues with Locale Emulator as well, but fixing those problems fixed everything else, so thank you :D

Hmm... the japanese inside the dialogues is all kind of messed up now though, any ideas on that?

I fixed it, but thaaanks ! That one was me putting the display language on win 10 back to english (baka). Thank you for your speedy and helpful responses

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?