Emotedriver.dll missing

frostwolf6432

May 29, 2017
Hello, I am new to this and almost every game says that the emotedriver.dll is missing. People say use the game crack but I don't have a clue how. Can anyone help or give me a quick walkthrough?

Generally speaking it's:
1. Do not post in the site support section unless your problem has to do with the site.
2. Questions about games are best directed at the uploader.
3. Locate the crack folder if it's included in the download (sometimes things are offered with the crack separate) and copy its content to the install folder.

If it's just the one dll file you're missing, you can also download them from the internet. I'm using dll-files.com for example and I never had any problems.

And before copying the file to any game which needs the file, you can also copy it to C:\WINDOWS\system32 ... this would be the fastest way, but it's also a bit risky, so I would recommend copying it to the install folder of each game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?