EAGLS system not responding

Tan00ki

Aug 23, 2014
After installing 炎の孕ませおっぱい身体測定~幼なじみ女子校生身体測定で全員中出しパラダイス!~, every time I try to open the game it freezes up before the opening movie and when I try to close the program it says "EAGLS is not responding." I'm using a windows 7 desktop with japanese non-unicode settings. Anyone have any idea what's wrong, or what information i should post to help fix the problem?

I have CCCP installed, and i just tried installing KCP - still doesn't work, I'm afraid

I have CCCP installed, and i just tried installing KCP - still doesn't work, I'm afraid
no you only need one codec player..go uninstall all your codecs and re-install KCP..post results afterwards.~
Also what is your PC specs?

Actually, I tried a different source for the game and that installed version launched correctly. Thanks for the help though!

Actually, I tried a different source for the game and that installed version launched correctly. Thanks for the help though!
Ah i see~ so it was a case of possible corrupt file or failed crack >w</
:444842:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha