Dual Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanagai

On and Off
Elite Member
Jun 6, 2012
EDIT i fixed what i wrote abut first.

Got the second monitor on my left and i need to drag items on my main monitor to the right than they appear on the left on the second monitor. and there a way to make it so i can drag from my main monitor to the left and not to the right.?

Last edited:
Right click on your desktop and click Screen Resolution. Make it so your main monitor is your main display(i find what you're saying a bit confusing so I'm not sure if it's already set as the main display or not) and make it so multiple displays says "Extend these displays".

That is if you're using Windows 7, will probably be different with another OS.

Much like WsE said, it will be under your computer resolution options. Alternatively if you have some catalyst that lets you set up monitors, you will also have the option in there under extend your desktop (you can set your main monitor, and whether it extends to the left or right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?