this is driving me crazy T~T (register to foreign websites)

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
so this korean website uses their SSN to register, but has an option for foreigners. They say to put your date of birth in a certain format. No matter how many times I try, even if I use something random, it always shows up red when I submit. really, what's the deal here? T~T can anyone help me figure this out?

(other websites with problems like this can be talked about here too~)

http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/join_02.htm

(just use google translate~ XD)
just check the boxes and click the left button.
then there will be 2 buttons near the bottom, click the 2nd one.
So after I do everything, it gives me just red text for the 2nd box. T~T

This might be a somewhat outlandish guess but are you sure it's not going by the Buddhist calendar? When I signed up for a online game from Thailand I had to put my birthday in Buddhist years.

please try signing up to that website and tell me x-x
chrome has issues with it, so i used firefox

For some reason the website will not let me translate anything. I am using Firefox. I also forgot to mention if you would like to try putting your birthday in Buddhist years you take your birth year and add 543 to it. For example I was born in 1994 so I add 543 making it 2537. Your birthday date and month stay the same.

the first (or both?). There's all kinds of websites like this that give ppl trouble. They use all kinds of things that are different/crazy. (using captcha to make a post. Rewards system. etc.)
sooo lots of websites that are foreign and hard to figure out would apply.

btw it's not a Buddhist year. They ask for (year. month. day)
the example they give is something like 771026
(1977 10 26)

It says it generates a code based on that number. you'd think they'd accept something T~T

I am not really sure. At the moment the website is not cooperating with me. Sorry if I didn't help much. I hope you find a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。