Downloaded a game from Otomedream wich should be .iso, turned out to be .odp

Re-L

Oct 7, 2013
Hi guys,

I just happened! TO FINALLY find Tokyo yamanote boys sweet jelly beans, which i promptly donwloaded, but while opening the .rar file :O there was not .iso to be found! DAMN could you guys please help me? Anyone expieriences with otomedreams packing practice? thanks :D

and please hurry >_>!
---------------------

Okay i found out that otome dream has their own unpacking programm ... i downloaded it, but it says System.UnauthorizedAccessException srsly :O wth. Does someone has an idear how to handle that thanks!?

Last edited:
Otomedreampack Issue .odp How do i unpack this?

Hello there,

does someone knows anything about said .odp from otomedream, I happened to get two .exe's 64bit version 2011 and a 32bit version 2009, when I open it says something about regestration of "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\odpack" denied, etc bla bla bla... so if someone of you knows how to deal with this please help me out! PLS!

:C thank you soooo much!

Have you tried setting your system time, language, and keyboard to Chinese?

Perhaps a screenshot to know what it looks like so other people may pitch in tohelp.

Although, the best alternative is to try another site to download the file instead.

Re: Otomedreampack Issue .odp How do i unpack this?

Please do not open two threads with similar issues.

Pertaining to your problem, have tried looking at Otomedream's tutorial? There are screenshots and the crucial parts are in English.

http://www.otomedream.com/thread-549587-1-1.html

haha sry xD ... idk know how to delet it :S and it wouldn't let me edit it either my bad. I will delet it immediantly!

Well thanks guys! But i now know that i have to DL that erm. idk key thingie from the website =_=" what ever kekeke sorry for making such a fuss thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha