Doujin/Manga Downloader, Supports 300+ Sites (And Counting)

Baku Ane

Dec 22, 2014
Get HDoujin Downloader

Welcome to the new site! From now on, all new update information will be posted here, but the previous site will remain online. I’ll still respond to comments from both, so don’t worry if you’ve been using the old one!

Description:
HDoujin Downloader is a doujin/manga download manager that supports 200+ different websites.

Just input doujin/manga URLs from your favorite website and they will be added to the queue.

Features:
– Can run as a standalone executable (portable, no installation)
– Can retrieve and save any information about a doujin/manga (author/artist/description information by default)
– Track chapters and get notified when new chapters are posted
– Parallel downloads, import/export download queues, download from URL list
– Automatically convert downloaded doujins/manga to .ZIP/.CBZ/.RAR/.CBR/.PDF
– Clipboard Monitor feature watches the clipboard for doujin/manga URLs and adds them to the download queue automatically
– Supports the use of proxies
– Multiple, customizable UI languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, +More)
– Tag-based organization features, powerful folder/page naming system
– Free to use (free version has download limit)

Requirements:
– Windows OS
– .NET Framework 4.0+

Screenshot(s):
SCREENSHOT_001.png

My Honest review:
this is the best problem iv'e ever seen it's get updated almost every day and if you have website that you want to download from and isn't already added in the program you contact the owner of the program and he will add there is a free version of the program that allow you to download 25 links every day and there is the paid version and it's unlimited that mean you can download 1billion links if you want :D.
just check it out and beleive me you won't regret this.

link

http://doujindownloader.com/

My Honest review:
this is the best problem iv'e ever seen it's get updated almost every day and if you have website that you want to download from and isn't already added in the program you contact the owner of the program and he will add there is a free version of the program that allow you to download 25 links every day and there is the paid version and it's unlimited that mean you can download 1billion links if you want :D.
just check it out and beleive me you won't regret this.

link

http://doujindownloader.com/

What the different with Free Version & Full Version? You never specified that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/