DMM dialog

_kevin

Mar 10, 2015
I created an account on dmm.com, and when I tried to log in via a popup SoftDenchi said to download, it doesn't allow me to log in at all.

It always said submit failed (12029)

Game is a torrent and I followed all the instructions to a tee, up until this point.

Do I need to use a VPN to trick the DMM server?

SoftDenchi is used to activate games registered in your DMM library. If you haven't bought the game, you won't have it in your DMM library and thus SoftDenchi won't have anything to interact with in the first place. If you got the game from torrent, you probably have to wait for a crack. But if you did buy the game, it might be region locking issue and you might have to try VPN.

In any case, could you give me the link to those instructions you followed?

SoftDenchi is used to activate games registered in your DMM library. If you haven't bought the game, you won't have it in your DMM library and thus SoftDenchi won't have anything to interact with in the first place. If you got the game from torrent, you probably have to wait for a crack. But if you did buy the game, it might be region locking issue and you might have to try VPN.

In any case, could you give me the link to those instructions you followed?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...cd-drama-cd-[crack-included]-[h-game]-938190/

i assume it has something to do with crack...and it has crack on the title of the thread so..

Have you tried running the crack? Try running it in the game folder. Ignore SoftDenchi altogether.

If your torrent is 100% complete but you don't see the crack file. It's very likely that Windows Defender sees it as a threat, giving a false positive. Go to Windows security > virus and threat protection > protection history, and allow the crack.

You are absolutely right, my PC quarantined that crack.rar file and I had to waste my entire time making an account on DMM....I'm so dumb, haha gomen. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.