Did I did something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
OK, for the first time, I tried to use an animated GIF picture as my avatar.
The file size is below 30kB and the dimension are within the maximum size range.
But somehow after I save the changes, I didn't see it, er how do I put it, 'animate'.

I saw others' animated GIF avatars, and they're moving/changing, but mine just stay with the first picture.
Some help or advice please?

*PS - If I post this at the wrong section, please move it to the appropriate location. Thanks.

Last edited:
To the Tech Support!

Okay, now your avatar, (the current one) is that your .gif?

Yup. It supposed to look like this:
1120384-O67JO19.gif

Your avatar and the picture you put in your post are not the same, the avatar is smaller and only has one layer.

The one in your post:
200x250px
captureznf.png

(in the layers the 1500ms is the time the gif hangs before displaying the next frame)

Your avatar:
160x200px
capture2tz.png

What might have happened: image re-size and layer merge to compress.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 150.0 KB (whichever is smaller)

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll try fix it, and hopefully this time it work.
Thank you, all.

By the way, who's that in the avatar? I'm kind of interested now. (Seen too much Dog Days and is now confused).

Dunno, some Touhou girl I picked up in Danbooru or similar sites, I forgot where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?