Crashing issues with Tifa Tank game.

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Game Name: スモモシアター
Company: (Tifa Tank)
Site: http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000183499

So basically the game starts just fine but the moment I press a key the game crashes. It doesn't matter if it is a keyboard key or joypad key I press, it just stops working. Some people are reporting this issue while some say the game runs fine. It is getting hard to pinpoint the issue. I read on another forum that you might need to mess with DEP since the game maker is notorious for games that don't work with DEP on. I tried it but the result was the same. My OS is Windows 10 and any attempt to run the game in compatibility mode brings back the same result. I am gonna try playing it on xp os that I have dual installed in tandem with Win10 but something tells me I am gonna get the same result.

Any tips are appreciated. Not really desperate for the game, but if one doesn't work with my system I start to get overly curious.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3