Console Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrotic

Jan 6, 2012
Hey I've downloaded tons of games for my pc from sites all over but, never once tried to download the console versions. Can someone give me a quick run down? *risk, how-to, disk type needed*

fyi i'm using x-box 360

I dont recommend hacking an xbox to play burned games if you use it regularly. Get an extra one in the case your first one get's ban from the LIVE Servers.

Requires opening open your xbox and connecting the disc drive to your computer to config the data.

I dont recommend hacking an xbox to play burned games if you use it regularly. Get an extra one in the case your first one get's ban from the LIVE Servers.

Requires opening open your xbox and connecting the disc drive to your computer to config the data.

Yeah Thx.
I may want the game but i'm online too much to risk that XD

Yeah Thx.
I may want the game but i'm online too much to risk that XD

Haha yea it's something you do just for games with a story/single player. Friend has that set up where he has two 360s and does that exactly. I on the other hand do cosmetic modding for the xbox. You can say it's safe since it doesnt affect the hardware other than drain a bit more power >_>..........
Example :D
n1258432331_425821_7043272.jpg

Haha yea it's something you do just for games with a story/single player. Friend has that set up where he has two 360s and does that exactly. I on the other hand do cosmetic modding for the xbox. You can say it's safe since it doesnt affect the hardware other than drain a bit more power >_>..........
Example :D
n1258432331_425821_7043272.jpg

It'd be nice if i knew how to get that done, I don't even have a figure head on the prices. Where and how much?

It'd be nice if i knew how to get that done, I don't even have a figure head on the prices. Where and how much?

http://llamma.com/xbox/Mods/Custom%20Xbox%20Lighted%20Mods.htm

This web site really helped me when i tryed it out. You need alot of random tools you can probably find on the web. The mod was around maybe 100 dollars? Reasons why i did it? Experimental and won the Xbox 360 for a Dollar and say eh. Would have actually paid more than that. ^_^. Was so happy that i won it xD. Good luck if you do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.