CM3D2 HF patch question

AwfulArchdemon

Aug 19, 2016
The newest version of the game is 1.37. The HF patch warns me that it's for 1.31 and might have issues. There is nowhere I can find that has the 1.31 update for CM3D2. Plus, I already installed 1.37, so...too late probably.

Updates to the HF patch have been abandoned, or simply haven't been re-uploaded since 1.31, many versions ago. Will I be breaking my game if I run the patch? Game will be pretty useless without the patch. Will it even work? I'm afraid to run it.

Well...here goes. I'm just gonna go for it. Maybe I didn't get a response cuz no one has tried this? (that or everyone's on HS) If so, here's an opportunity to learn from my mistakes!:rolleyes: Whole damn game's backed up anyway, before and after adding DLCs. Not even sure I can add mods without running the HF patch, so I kinda have to try. (plus I don't understand a damn thing they're saying or any options)

Sidenote: Interesting it tells you right away that the game's not allowed to exist anywhere but Japan. Basically "don't fucking play my game, foreigners!".

*Takes deep breath*

Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

Patching . . .

Works like a charm!:kurochan_kyaa:

I'm seeing English, at least, and I see no problems of any kind. Don't yet know if the mods are working, but if all it takes is to put them in the Mod folder, by all means they should be working. Thank goodness. Phew! (wipes sweat from forehead)

......yep, I got a problem.

cm3d2screen.jpg

How dafuq do I have 2 bodies?? Not even 2 bodies, as the clothes are empty at the arms and legs, and the real arms and legs appear to be tied back in some restraint pose or something. Does anyone know how I can get these arms and legs to follow the pose I'm using? I was wondering why the Security Maid didn't have arms...

Edit: I found the problem. A mod called "拘束セット03" was the culprit. I took a wild guess and removed the folder "後手拘束01+足拘束01ボディ" from inside it, since it was the only one with a file other than objects in it; this one had body001.model in it, and sure enough, the restrained pose went away, and clothes are now filled with appendages again.

Sure am glad I narrowed it down so quickly. Problem solved, wasn't the HF patch, and wasn't a reipatcher thing or anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.