Chou no Yume ~ Futari no Chou [蝶ノ夢~二人の蝶~]

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hey guys,

Recently I downloaded this above mentioned title and ran into a strange issue. The download also contained a NoDvD crack which I generally consider a "100% gonna run" sign but the moment I executed the exe file I got this popup:-

6A8kI.png

Now I have played older games on this very OS without running into any compatibility issues before so I am kind of baffled. Is the simpler explanation like, "This particular game only works on XP/32 bit OS", the correct answer or am I missing something important here? Some insight would be appreciated.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Major Edit: I never had to do this before but since I grabbed the torrent for this game from a "not so reliable" source I decided to run a consistency check on the torrent itself. Turns out I was missing about 200 Mb worth of data even though my client was showing 100% download figure. Very weird since even Daemon tools mounted the incomplete image of the game and installed it without a single error until I ended up with the compatibility popup. Finishing the download now to confirm if issue persists. My apologies for jumping the gun if it turns out to be the cause of the issue.

Last edited:
I think redownloading the file might do the job. But if you're still seeing that pop-up after the redownload, then the problem is with your pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?