CG ripping help~

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
[Solved] CG ripping help~

Hello tech experts!
I want to rip some CG in .arc format, particularly for Starry☆Sky game.
I stumbled on hongfire CG ripping thread but was not able to get the right results.
They recommended sirokmcv(westside) but I got errors in doing so. (Maybe a guide on how to use it perhaps?)
Any help please? :D

I am already aware that there's already ripped cgs about the game, I just want to try it out myself. :)

Last edited:
Hi there [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];. I'm not familiar with otome game. XD

Try ExtractData first. tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools

If it doesn't work, give me a list of files in the game folder.

Reactions: Sakimichi
Hi there [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];. I'm not familiar with otome game. XD

Try ExtractData first. tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools

If it doesn't work, give me a list of files in the game folder.
Thank you so much, it worked!

If ExtractData doesn't work, you can try out AE - VN Tools too ... also lists arc under the supported files :)
Thanks for the share! :) It didn't work though, but it can be useful for other games :)

In the near future, there shall be a section dedicate to game CG ripping for Kii.re Project. Although it will focus on non otome game, you should still be able to pick up a few tricks from there.

In the near future, there shall be a section dedicate to game CG ripping for Kii.re Project. Although it will focus on non otome game, you should still be able to pick up a few tricks from there.

That is quite interesting :D Ahh~ gal gamers are lucky to have a healthy community =w=

Yeah. Also Did you know for cg of Chu x Chu Idol there are 1185 files, but crage only extracts 580 of these. That's rather interesting. I've had tons of trouble trying to get the full rip. I tried extracting from the st.pac file in Chu x Chu Idol but I'm only able to extract half. Which is really troubling.

May be you would get better response by creating another thread.

I don't have a copy of Chu x Chu installed here, so there will be a lot more info required to help you. Better screenshot the folder of Chu x Chu to see what kind of structure/files it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。