CG ripping help~

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
[Solved] CG ripping help~

Hello tech experts!
I want to rip some CG in .arc format, particularly for Starry☆Sky game.
I stumbled on hongfire CG ripping thread but was not able to get the right results.
They recommended sirokmcv(westside) but I got errors in doing so. (Maybe a guide on how to use it perhaps?)
Any help please? :D

I am already aware that there's already ripped cgs about the game, I just want to try it out myself. :)

Last edited:
Hi there [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];. I'm not familiar with otome game. XD

Try ExtractData first. tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools

If it doesn't work, give me a list of files in the game folder.

Reactions: Sakimichi
Hi there [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];. I'm not familiar with otome game. XD

Try ExtractData first. tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools

If it doesn't work, give me a list of files in the game folder.
Thank you so much, it worked!

If ExtractData doesn't work, you can try out AE - VN Tools too ... also lists arc under the supported files :)
Thanks for the share! :) It didn't work though, but it can be useful for other games :)

In the near future, there shall be a section dedicate to game CG ripping for Kii.re Project. Although it will focus on non otome game, you should still be able to pick up a few tricks from there.

In the near future, there shall be a section dedicate to game CG ripping for Kii.re Project. Although it will focus on non otome game, you should still be able to pick up a few tricks from there.

That is quite interesting :D Ahh~ gal gamers are lucky to have a healthy community =w=

Yeah. Also Did you know for cg of Chu x Chu Idol there are 1185 files, but crage only extracts 580 of these. That's rather interesting. I've had tons of trouble trying to get the full rip. I tried extracting from the st.pac file in Chu x Chu Idol but I'm only able to extract half. Which is really troubling.

May be you would get better response by creating another thread.

I don't have a copy of Chu x Chu installed here, so there will be a lot more info required to help you. Better screenshot the folder of Chu x Chu to see what kind of structure/files it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.