Can't open or install Lune Soft game s

HealthPoison

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, so I really love Lune hgames, and very few days ago a new tittle was released. But after downloading it, it doesn't open, my mouse shows the loading, but it never opens. So try to install it somewhere else (the user includes the RAR with the game already installed) with the program, and when I start installing, it closes immediately. I start to panic. I tried every other Lune game, which worked fine like a week ago, and it happens the same thing, I can't even install them, they were downloaded from the same user also.

There are exceptions, however. Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori he opens fine, but in this case it opens with a crack, it always did in my case, BUT it also can re-install just fine anywhere with the installation exe, unlike the others. The other game is Female Warrior, opens without crack. The other Lune titles could be opened without a crack just fine, but now just won't open. And now I grow desperate.

I also have downloaded from other users, but it's the same result. And as I said, it used to work just fine.

Please help D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03