cant get these games to work:

darknessblade

动漫 定义了 宇宙
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2014
hello, i cant get these games to work,
i get a error that they arnt installed correctly,

[3D-hentai] [マーマレード★スター] とらぶるだいあり~・ごーるど / [marmalade*star] To L*ve-ru Diary GOLD

[110311][Marmalade star] Love Trouble Diary - と〇ぶる・だいあり~

[Marmalade Star] To LOVE Diary- Peach / [マーマレード★スター] と○ぶるだいあり~・ぴーち

i used the rapidgator links:
links:

what did i do wrong?

help me

greetings darknessblade

hello, i cant get these games to work,
i get a error that they aren't installed correctly, what did i do wrong?
Change language setting from Windows to Japanese and re-start, then install again. Since this game work only on Japanese language.

Unfortunately the details you provided are vague. Specifics like, are you getting an error window stating that the game isn't installed correctly? Or do you see texts like ???? instead of the Japanese text? A screenshot of the issue in question would actually help to give a helpful advice. For now follow Keitaro Urashima's advice since most new users always mess up on fact that their Windows aren't running on Japanese locale. If that is the issue then fix that first. If you don't know how, just Google "Changing Windows Locale".

Change language setting from Windows to Japanese and re-start, then install again. Since this game work only on Japanese language.

Don't you mean from "local location to Japanese"? :P

here are the errors

maramlade error.png

i have run them with apploc, this didnt work, on another version it does start up but after that it gives a error that it cannot run correctly?

system specs (asus N series)
intel core i7 3630QM 2.4ghz
6GB 1600mhz ram (ddr3)
windows 8.1
1TB HDD

Hmm I am gonna go ahead and take a stab in the dark here. Do this for starters. Rename the game and the directory to simple texts. For example get rid of "stars" that are there. Get rid of the signs as well like "~". Try installing after that.

Hmm I am gonna go ahead and take a stab in the dark here. Do this for starters. Rename the game and the directory to simple texts. For example get rid of "stars" that are there. Get rid of the signs as well like "~". Try installing after that.

already tried such thing placed the folder (named it "0") and then putted it at the D:/ folder
it gave me the same identical error codes.
the odd thing is the only games that do this are the ones from marmalade star, for the rest (around 300 different ones) it works completely fine

hello,made a account today! mostly just to comment here.still nice site so...anyway!
on topic!
i did have a few problems with the games
which i obtained thru the links darknessblade provided (getting the momo/peach game was terrible freakshare doesn't work after the timer it asks to upload something o.o)

so i got all them to work w/o app local
and i wanted to share my experience so hopefully it helps others
i cant guarantee this will work for this this was my experience sorry if it fails or doesn't help
i run windows 7

Notes
you may need to have your system on Japanese local when running,extracting from rars and or installing said games
if you already extracted games from rars while on english and no longer have them you may need to re-download (this is from general experience)
also don't neglect trying to run main applications as a admin if all else fails.you'd be surprised what this can fix

Main=installed location
stored-where i load my games from(can be anywhere)

Launch applications-you can right click and make a shortcut which goes to the desktop! allowing you to launch it from places other then the install directory!
taskbar or folder w/e you want!
also note these shortcuts can have there names changed to make it more convenient for you. and you should still be able to run the game
/
/
Momo/peach diary
this was the easiest! i didn't even have to install for this to work. extracted the rars 1 at a time instead of all 4 at once(because it asks for parts when exracting)
and it worked!

Yami/gold diary
this took a little more. i had to
1.install the game.
2.go to the directory where i installed it (this is when people say main directory but don't want to confuse anyone so this is not the folder you extracted from the rar note it has a install file)
3.Use the game application from here to boot the game

Haruna/love troubles
This was as hard to figure out to get to work as it was finding the game version of!
but its simple if know how
i did need to install this and it was not working it was coming up with 2 small windows in Japanese text that i had to click on the left then right button until they went away
but when i installed it there was the game app in the install folder!
after a bit of thinking i got it!
Fix
i copied the game launch application from my stored folder
i was still getting the same error so i changed its name to normal english because it had english letters with weird lines over them
and launching it from the main folder with the changed name worked!

Closing
hope that helped :3 i like to be a lil descriptive. so sorry for those who don't like to read :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?