Cannot get Custom Maid 3d 2 to Translate to English using HF-Patch - Also, Hello!=P

Masterkriiden

Jun 4, 2016
Howdy, first time posting here. Been having some issues with Custom Maid 3d 2. IT took me 3 days just to find a working version of the 32 bit version of the game. As per the instructions, I downloaded, installed and tested. Game runs as it should in x86 with Japanese Locale. But it seems the HF patch just doesn't stick. It creates the shortcut on my desktop, and a CMD pops up for a second, but then it just closes. I can't run the game through the H-F patch launcher. I updated to the most recent version of the game via the KISS website (131 I think), so I'm thinking that's my issue (but I have no clue). I've done dozens of searches for a way to get it to translate and uncensor properly, but I'm at a loss. The HF patch claims it's installed properly, but it also says I might need a newer version of the patch to work with the newest version of CM3D2 when I go through the installer, so I'm thinking that's my problem. To be clear, I can start the game, get to the main menu, and start the story. I can even customize the maids. I haven't gotten past that since everything is still in japanese, and I need a UI and Story English Translator to be able to continue. I just can't use the HF-Patch shortcut it gives me on the desktop. I honestly don't mind skipping the HF-Patch, if there is another way to get uncensors and english ui/story translations to work. I'm also willing to install an older version of the game that has been verified to be compatible with the most recent Hf-Patch, but I'd rather avoid that if anyone knows of a more recent HF patch link, or just translations and uncensors.

Regardless, if anyone could help me to get this game to run in english and uncensored, I'd appreciate it. The fact the hongfire is down and I can't ask or search there doesn't make things easier. I apologize if someone else has had a similar issue and got through it, but I ran multiple searches and couldn't find anything relevant. (on this website and google, and hongfire, when it was about 2 days ago)

Again, if anyone could provide a link to anything that might help me with my issue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I should also mention my OS is 64 bit, windows 8.1, I have my system running in Japanese locale all the time, and I have installed the option to right click and run in Japanese as Administrator (Just to play it safe).

Thanks for any help or views,

-MK

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I am using 64-bit OS also and just to be safe I am running the 64 bit version of the game. I don't use the shortcut I mainly run the executable from its installation directory.

[MENTION=127377]Masterkriiden[/MENTION]; late to the party, and its been a while, but make sure you read through the installer readme. things like making sure the filepath is in english, etcetc. you can also try shadows registry fixer.

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?