can someone help me uninstall Eushully?

TRI-EDGE_68

Jan 1, 2012
Whenever i try and uninstall Eushully i get this
W4bkB67.png
any help would be appreciated

try to change your windows setting to japan first! region, language... blablabla....

Soft Fix:

Switch language to Unicode support to read it (Search for a topic if you don't know how to do this), probably the message means ...., error code 1603, ... windows for help look inside the msi.chm file MSDN ......., It is a error in the windows installer.

Rerun the uninstaller, and make a msi log (example under this line of text)

http://www.msigeek.com/256/trobleshooting-and-windows-installer-logs

msiexec /i <msipath>setup.msi /l*v c:\temp\msi.log

Read the msi log and look at the problems that occur.

Other question, did you have in past more problems like this with windows installer, if yes , probably your windows installer is malfunction, so re-install it.

Hard Delete:

Delete the folder, then Delete program from list through Ccleaner, but the only cons is you leave junk of registry entry's behind.

Hard Delete:

Delete the folder, then Delete program from list through Ccleaner, but the only cons is you leave junk of registry entry's behind.
Therefore you can delete the folder first, then delete the entries in the registry manually and then the entry in the control panel should be gone as well ;D Had a problem where CCleaner couldn't delete the entry although the folder was gone already.

Therefore you can delete the folder first, then delete the entries in the registry manually and then the entry in the control panel should be gone as well ;D Had a problem where CCleaner couldn't delete the entry although the folder was gone already.

Ccleaner has also a function called register cleaner, so manual delete the registry is hard work, because who knows which register entry belongs to that program. Therefore Ccleaner find junk entry's and delete them. Also if you do it manual, then for safety only delete the register entry's of that game inside the HKEY_..._.. > SOFTWARE > delete entry of the name of the company or the entry of the game name.

thank you all for your help. i used the Hard Delete method. thank you all for taking the time to help i appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。