Can someone explain what this error mean?

jadenyuki518

Trusted Member
Jun 7, 2019
jpeg-1.jpg

I tried installing 痴女の館痴的な女主人 (Chijo no Yakata ~Chiteki na Onna-shujin~) and I got this error message.

Is the download file incomplete ?

It says that the program is unable to find the file (required to run this program).

As it happens, you're missing a 4MB file called 'Chijo.exe', which your antivirus must've automatically gotten rid of when you extracted the .rar file you downloaded. The solution to this is to either dump whatever antivirus you're using and get new ones(I personally use Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes), or add a virus scan exception for the folder you're extracting the game into.

Is the file 'safe'? -It probably is. Lots of cracked .exe files and even some untampered game files will be identified as "viruses" because of how they work(you can see the profile for Chijo.exe in the link below).
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...75475143f8aac43c5e6c5d50b15443f258b/detection
Lots of these programs are probably just overly sensitive, so I mainly pay attention to Microsoft, Malwarebytes, and ESET-NOD32. Even then, I've also added exceptions for cracks that do get identified as viruses by Microsoft Security Essentials if they're from a trusted source. For the record, I haven't had any problems so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadenyuki518
It says that the program is unable to find the file (required to run this program).

As it happens, you're missing a 4MB file called 'Chijo.exe', which your antivirus must've automatically gotten rid of it when you extracted the .rar file you downloaded. The solution to this is to either dump whatever antivirus you're using and get new ones(I personally use Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes), or add a virus scan exception for the folder you're extracting the game into.

Is the file 'safe'? -It probably is. Lots of cracked .exe files and even some untampered game files will be identified as "viruses" because of how they work(you can see the profile for Chijo.exe in the link below).
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...75475143f8aac43c5e6c5d50b15443f258b/detection
Lots of these programs are probably just overly sensitive, so I mainly pay attention to Microsoft, Malwarebytes, and ESET-NOD32. Even then, I've also added exceptions for cracks that do get identified as viruses by Microsoft Security Essentials if they're from a trusted source. For the record, I haven't had any problems so far.

Damn, I didn't even realize this. My avast antivirus put the file in a virus chest and didn't even tell me. Thanks so much man lol. You don't know how much time I've been spending trying to solve this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。