Bypass OS region check?

TougeSil80

Elite Member
Aug 29, 2011
I'm trying to play 椎名美優の痴態専用学園 on a Chinese WIndows XP OS, I have locale and everything set to Japanese, but it still won't run. Is there any way to bypass this? Or do I really have to acquire a version of Japanese Windows? Thanks.

Kinda old, but did you try setting format/location to japanese as well? I havne't used XP in awhile, but they should be option under the same regional and language setting. I found that some games, for some reason, do not work unless you change the format (such that time and dates are in a japanese format) and location to japan, they don't work. Some games do work, but if the format isn't changed to japanese in the regional and language settings, the japanese text comes out as gibberish.

This kinda goes for everything, not just eroge (such as japanese/korean MMOs). But yeah, other than that I have no clue haha.

Reactions: TougeSil80

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。