Blank white screen. Anime-sharing site doesn't load at all!

KiraYamato74

Aug 21, 2011
Hello all,

For the last couple of weeks I've encountered a blank, white screen when trying to visit anime-sharing.com on every browser from Safari to Firefox to Chrome. I'm currently on a MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.8, and it only happens there. The site loads up fine in Firefox WinXP, but has been a no-go in Safari. I'm not sure if it's firewall related, or site related. Has anyone encountered this before?

Any insight into this problem would be appreciated!

So far you are the only case who's reporting this problem.

I will try to reproduce it on Safari and post the result.

Can you install Firefox and try it on the OSX to see if it's a blank page? I want to cross out OS problem first.

It can't be safari's fault i spam this site from my ipod.
try clearing the browsers cache, browsing history and cookies.
If this started happening at a random or cirtain point in time rather than being a continous problem from the start then think hard about what might have happened around the time AS stopped coming up. Any recently installed software or setting changes or exceptions made in your firewall or router.
Try temporarily lowering your firewall/Anti virus (although being a mac i doubt you have AV), Animesharing may have been added to some sort of a black list on your computer or router.
Try a proxy server like this:
http://www.fastfreesurf.com/
Do any similar problems occur?

Last edited:
Checkmate and him-dox, thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them out and see what happens. This has been a very recent occurance, as everything was fine up until 2 weeks ago. AS was fine even after the latest Safari update was done. I'm having the same experience with Firefox as with Safari while trying to visit AS, as well.

Will post further after I try out your suggestions. Thanks again! :)

I don't know what could be a possible cause except for the OS you're using, it could be that some software classified a part of AS being spam/dangerous so it blocks a certain script.

In my testing, nothing goes wrong for all general browser.

Using a proxy server got me half way. AS partially loaded up, slightly garbled and the login would not function. Tried it with the firewall on and off to no avail. We'll see if clearing the cache and cookies has any positive effect later on. The only things that I can think of that I did was update Safari to version 5.1.2, and update the WonderShare Allmytube plugin recently. AS was still working prior to and after these two things were done, so the mystery still stands. At the very least, it works on my office PC for the moment. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated fellows. Thanks you in advance. :)

Would there be a reason my home internet's IP is being blocked by Anime-Sharing? I've connected through various different Wi-fi while on a recent trans-pac trip, and had no trouble at all logging into and using AS, the same as my computer on my work desk. It's only when I try and load AS at home that the blank screen comes up and nothing else happens.

Shouldn't be, but PM me the IP from your home PC and I'll check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。