Basic problems with hentai games

Tride

Dec 10, 2013
So I tried to play some hentai games a few times now, but I didn't even manage to do the setup. The problem is that I don't know much about that stuff and since most of it is written in japanese I'm a bit clueless. So I'd be nice if someone could explain me how to run these games like give me some crash course^^ like how I play games I have the download in several parts or what i should do with the setup.bin (I mean changing the ending to ISO and then open it, also didn't work ).

soo uhm...thanks in advance :3

Usually you don't have to touch the binary files because there's an executable file that goes with them. You might want to check your virus chest if you're running an antivirus program.

If not, the name of the game might help.

First thing you should check is if you are on Japanese system locale. If you are on Windows,
  1. Go to your Control Panel
  2. Go to Region, then under the Administrative tab
  3. Language for non-Unicode Programs > Change System Locale: Set this to Japanese

Also check if you are installing the game with sufficient administrator privileges.

The name of the game you are trying to install and how you have gone about installing the game before would be helpful.

Ah thanks for the answer^^

Sorry I'm new here, so I don't know yet how to orientate myself :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。