(Audio) Problem with Media player classic and .MKV files? I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo

German War Machine
Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
Now, let's say I'm watching an anime with MPC...

The audio goes like this:
7 seconds of audio... 5 seconds cut out, then it goes back to Audio.

- Audio
_ No audio

-------_____----____-----

So on and so forth, I think you get it. The audio cuts in and out for no reason that I know of. Any ideas?

The file must have gotten corrupted during the download process (e.g. choppy connection)
Or, the video was poorly re-encoded, ripped or faced some problems during the re-encoding/ripping process.

That happened to me before when I ripped a badly scratched DVD. There were parts that the video is flowing well but the sounds get choppy like what you said. XD

This happens with every anime 720p BluRay+.

I downloaded C3 from Coalgirls, and the audio cuts in and out, and if I pause the video it keeps on playing the video, but sound is paused. the heck, lol.

Now, let's say I'm watching an anime with MPC...

The audio goes like this:
7 seconds of audio... 5 seconds cut out, then it goes back to Audio.

- Audio
_ No audio

-------_____----____-----

So on and so forth, I think you get it. The audio cuts in and out for no reason that I know of. Any ideas?
How about the video itself? Did it get jumpy or stutter as well?

Hmm... That's weird. I have a bluray+ 1024p mkv encoded video of Carnival Phantasm here but that didn't happen.
Maybe you just need to re-install a newer version of MPC? Try getting their MegaPack 'cause that's what I'm using now. The standard ones will keep on bugging you with FLV ads and lacks some codecs that the Mega has.

What are your system stats? Sounds like you might get lagged out due to lack of resources - using xy-vsfilter and madVR might help.

Have you try DL MPC from CCCP instead?
I got mine from there, and haven't got any serious or noticeable problem yet.

I fixed the audio problem by updating.

Now no subtitles? But.. Just.. Wha... /avgn nerd rage

I tried right clicking for subs, but there's the option in the GRAY, so it's implying the anime never came with subs.

You could check for it at Navigate or Filters, when the Subtitles are grayed.
If it not there, chances are that the anime you DL really don't have subs.

BTW, which anime were you watching, when you have these problems? Just curious.

You could check for it at Navigate or Filters, when the Subtitles are grayed.
If it not there, chances are that the anime you DL really don't have subs.

BTW, which anime were you watching, when you have these problems? Just curious.
K-ON!! from Frostii Subs.

And I kinda fixed it, I guess. Played it in Windows Media Player and it works fine. o_o

Glad to hear that it finally work for you. Thou I'm not much a fan of WMP.

usually i uninstall the old MPC and download K-Lite latest version, and installing with this setup

advanced install > select profile 7 : lots of stuff , the rest just next till the end >

if your video lagging just change the option on MPC > View > Option > Output and change it to system default or if your computer is old one (don't have graphiccard as Nvidia or ATI Radeon) you can change it to Overlay Mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?