Anybody knows how the POV rankings work in Erogamescape?

'fresco

Lascivious & Delicious!
Elite Member
Dec 8, 2011
Hi folks,

'fresco here asking a question. I am trying to add a review to a game I purchased to Erogamescape but I don't know how the POV tag ranking system works. Like for example let's say I am going to add the tag "takes a bath together (一緒にお風呂♪ ) but to add that I need to add whether the tag is A, B or C. I tried to look for a FAQ or notes but I found zilch. The only thing I could find was that these letters are some sort of coefficients.

Does anybody know what this letters mean? Or interpreted in another way, does anybody knows when would I use which coefficient letter for a POV? Like the difference between A,B or C? This is the only thing stopping me to start adding reviews in that website.

And yes I know a bunch of reviewers there are dumb as s!#t which is why I decided to take it upon myself to start adding reviews to the games I buy and bring some needed "wordly" perspective. I swear to the big G that I have seem some of the dumbest reasons why reviewers there give the worst scores possible (the alternate as well of course).

Thanks guys :)

It's been a while since I visited but I think they just mean relevance, kinda like vndb's scale of 0 to 3 for tags. A for most relevant (as in : this particular tag is represented without a doubt), B for medium (open to interpretation) and C for low (it's there but easily excusable, or barely happens at all). Not really that useful for straightforward tags like 一緒にお風呂♪ but more for subjective stuff like 主人公がダメ!/素敵!、ご都合主義, etc...

Good luck with the Japan crowd, I've mostly given up on finding useful reviews or relying on scores over there.

Reactions: 'fresco
Thanks kzel!

That makes sense. I just put my word out in that empty void!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3