Anybody know how to convert .eog to .mp3?

pariah

Apr 5, 2012
I just stumbled onto one of the most enchanting background songs in ANIM's 処女狩 ~オトメガリ~.

Can't find the soundtrack anywhere, so I have no choice but to work with its audio files. Unfortunately, they're .eog and there's basically no readily available info on converting that file type. Can someone give me a how-to guide or conversion software that handles this format?

I'm not familiar with .eog files, but I would try something like mediacoder and see if it can load the file properly.

MediaCoder identifies it as a OGG container, but despite this, it seems to be having trouble loading the files. I'm confused.

It probably identifies it by extension, but doesn't actually recognize/support the file type.

Ah! Thank you.

"Yin Yang's wrapper for OGG (.eog). This is just OGG with extra 8 bytes for some unknown purpose. "

Bizarre. Probably a form of CRP on their part.

Yarg! Has anyone used this before? I'm not sure what it's asking me to do.

Use OSTealer to extract files from visual novels' game archives. It is aimed mainly for music. To get help just launch ostealer.exe.

Two BATs where made to ease the usage. However, before you can use them, replace path to ostealer there to where you've extracted it.

*ogg only mask.bat - extracts only OGGs to "\!Game OST" from gamepack, passed as parameter (drag archive's icon and drop it onto BAT).
*osteal - extracts all pack's content into "\!Game OST"

Both BATs will wait while you close the window if an error occured. Otherwise, window will be closed automatically after extraction.

I'm pretty sure they're saying to go into the batch files and change the output paths, but I'm not particularly sure how to do that.

Even so though, I still have the executable files. I've dragged the .eog files onto them, and they created .ogg versions inside the BGM folder. But they don't work. Conversion software won't even do the trick with them. What am I missing?

I'm pretty sure they're saying to go into the batch files and change the output paths, but I'm not particularly sure how to do that.

right-click ogg only mask .bat file and choose "rename" (alternatively, click twice on the name of the file slowly)
replace the .bat extension with .txt
open the file with any text editor
replace PATH_TO_OSTEALER with the correct path for OSTealer
save the text file
change extension back to .bat

Eh. That worked, but the .ogg is still being viewed as corrupt.

I don't know what's wrong.

ok took a minute to find out how to get it out.

Download crass-0.4.14.0
Link:http://tlwiki.org/images/8/8a/Crass-0.4.14.0.bin.7z

Extract it.
Once Extracted click on CrageGUI.exe
Select a .eog file for the source file and you can choose where to make the files extract to or they just go to the main folder of Crass-0.4.14.0.
it takes about 10 seconds per file give or take.

Have fun :)

Reactions: pariah
It works! Thank you!

If anyone's curious, this is the song.

Attachments

• Sumi-Zome Sound - Chinkon Arui wa Komori Uta (Shojo Kari ~Otome Gari~).rar
    6.1 MB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?