Any Patches to bypass Disk Protectoin for Elf

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I managed to install a nice set of disks for

Elf no Futago f エルフの双子姫 ウィランとアルスラ「私はどうなってもいいから、お姉様には手を出さないで……![090227]

but have run into some kind of copy protection and no patches in the DL that i found after a lot of digging. Anyone know a way past this or a patch or file that will allow play? thank you and please help if you can. game art looks nice and i like the company who made it.

thanks for any help or advice.

This is what i got when trying to run the game:

1q58.jpg

-------------------------------

私はのためにディスクの素敵なセットをインストールするために管理

エルフの☆ふたごFエルフの双子姫ません ウィランとアルスラ「私はどうなってもいいから、お姉様には手を出さないで……![090227]

しかし、私は掘削をたくさんした後に発見さDLにおけるコピー保護なしのパッチのいくつかの種類に遭遇しました。誰もがこの過去のやり方や遊びを可能にし、パッチやファイルを知っていますか? 。ゲームアートは良さそうに見えますし、私はそれを作った会社が好きです。

任意のヘルプやアドバイスをいただきありがとうございます。

これは、ゲームを実行しようとしたとき、私が得たものです。

あなたに感謝し、できれば助けてください。

Reactions: namalandrcont
I'm not sure if it works since i don't have a game but i found one here. (Click 主力载点)

It seems that it needs elf_twin_p.exe file so if you find it inside game directory then it may work.

Wonderful yes i have that file from the game files thanks so much!!!!!!

you are a hero !

素晴らしいはい私は本当にありがとうございましたゲームファイルから、そのファイルを持っている!!

あなたは英雄です!:):)

too bad it patched the exe but it still wont start after the pass word screen.

i will try re installing it from the start. thanks for looking.

the READ ME that came with the patcher was messed up by unzipping...so it is hard to read.

ィqィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィr
ィU Hgameヨミホトラィフ籃セ ィU
ィqィTィTィTィTィTィTゥネ http://www.hgamecn.com ゥタィTィTィTィTィTィTィr
ィU ィU ィU ィU
ィU ィtィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィTィs ィU
。。ィU ィU
。。ィU ノコアセウフミノHgamecnヒムシッユ釥惞ャイサウミオ」シシハーー・ ィU
ィU ィU
ィU ネィホハフ・ アセユセテソネユク・ツ」ャフ盪ゥラ隯ツラ錞・トモホマキミナマ「 ィU
ィU ィU
ィU ィU
ィU 1.ヌ・リヨミサェネヒテイコヘケ昕犹リキィツノ。「フ ィU
ィU 2.アセユセフ盪ゥオトク犹、セ゚シーホトユツ」ャヨサソノムミセソムァマー」ャアセユセカヤハケモテ ィU
ィU ユ簟ゥケ、セ゚」ィホトユツ」ゥカシヨツオトメサヌミコ訒ャイサウミオ」ネホコホヤホ ィU
ィU 3.アセユセイサア」ヨ、フ盪ゥオトケ、セ゚ハョキヨーイネォサヌヘ・ォソノモテ」ャヌ・ツヤリコ・ィU
ィU ラヤミミシ・・ ィU
。。ィU ィU
ィU マ・クヌ鯀・テホハ ィU
ィU ィU
ィU http://www.hgamecn.com ィU
ィU ィU
ィU ィU
ィU ィqゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ィr ィU
ィtィTィTゥネ Hgameヨミホトラィフ籃セ http://www.hgamecn.com ゥタィTィTィs
ィtゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ゥ、ィs

as someone has pointed out that error screen is asking for a character name but it wont accept any choices that i give it. si that is why it is a problem but i will keep trying. Looks like a nice game.

Last edited:
OK i tried re installing the game, clearly it is already patched for it runs fine but this weird character choosing window has me stopped.

It is strange the game starts with text already in the two slots ..if you erase them and then hit the button on the upper right it replaces the text in the first slot and if you hit OK it replaced text in both lines.

I have no idea at this point what is up with this just hope someone else has played the game and can help give info on how to get it started. The art and the story look nice and I hope to study this as it is one of the developmental classics. thanks for help from anyone in advance who may have played this game. Please and thank you.

---------------------------------

[OK]を私は、ゲームをインストールして再うとしたが、正常に実行されますため、明らかにそれは、すでにパッチが適用されますが、ウィンドウを選択し、この奇妙な文字は私が停止しました。

それは、ゲームは、あなたがそれらを消去してから、右上のボタンをヒットした場合、それが最初のスロット内のテキストを置き換え..2つのスロットに既にテキストで始まり、[OK]をヒットした場合、それが両方の線でテキストを置き換え不思議です。

私は何これでアップしていることがちょうど誰か他の人がゲームをプレイしており、それが開始取得する方法についての情報を与えるのを助けることを願って、この時点では考えている。芸術と物語は素晴らしい見て、それが発達古典の一つであるように私はこれを勉強したいと考えています。このゲームをプレイしている場合があり、事前に誰から助けてくれてありがとう。そしてあなたに感謝してください。

When the character choosing window pops up, just press ALT + F4 and the game begins

Users who are viewing this thread