Any Help for Japan Only Games? 日本だけがゲームのための任意のヘルプ?

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I am struggling to play a game i hope to see it pops up a "Japan Only " notice and won't install the Exe tho it installed most of the rest of the files.

maybe there is a patch for this but thought i would ask here first for advice....

the game is:

AISURU MUSUKO NO SHITSUKE 愛する息子の躾け方 ~ママ達の男の子M化教育~ [MO][130315]

and looks nice any one know how to adjust for this? i have my time location and language set for Japan on my Windows XP SP3 system that I play games on here, not sure what to do and hope there is a fix.

Should I try...RLSE Loader from http://cafe.naver.com/msnlovely/80994. The 120630 version ?

------------------------------

私は、私はそれが「日本のみ」の通知をポップアップ表示され、それが残りのファイルの大半をインストールカントーexeファイルをインストールしません見てほしいゲームをプレイするのに苦労しています。

多分そこにこのためのパッチがあるが、私はアドバイスを最初にここに求めるだろうと思った....

ゲームは、次のとおりです。

愛する息子NOしつけ愛する息子の躾け方〜ママ達の男の子男化〜教育[MO] [130315]

そしていずれかがこれを調整する方法を知って良さそうに見えます?私は、ここで何をすべきかわからゲームをしないプレイし、修正があると思います私のWindows XP SP3のシステム上で私の時間の場所と日本の言語が設定されている。

update:

wow it worked..that patcher listed above, just put it into the program folder, run it with the signus exe selected and the game works! hooray good new for any others who have this problem. You need to set your computer to Japanese settings too i think but not sure ..just glad it works.

更新:

WOWそれだけで、プログラムフォルダに入れて選択したsignus exeファイルやゲーム作品とそれを実行し、···上記のことパッチャーを働いた!万歳、この問題を抱えている他のもののための新しい良い。あなたは日本の設定にコンピュータを設定する必要があまりにも私は思うが、わからない事だけで嬉しいそれが動作します。

Last edited:
it was for that game but i found that once you use that patcher, you have to clear the file or it wont work for other games no matter what other game you try to run the patcher with, it will lead to the first one you patched. Not had to deal with this problem with another game yet so have not worked thru the problems. It was so much easier to run things in Japan :) but it is helpful to figure out things elsewhere for helping others.

Even tho i work in anime and manga myself and know some of the game artists for the CG work, i have just never had the time or the inclination to study a lot of the games...so this is an interesting adventure. I still plan to work on decensoring some but just studying the games as they are for now.

It still doesn't work for me, and I even tried to make it work since it has been released :(

Could someone help me out? I already used the crack, the region loader, the applocale, the RLSE Loader and even changed the entire system to japanese.

What do I do?

Are you talking about a new game? i just ran into the same problem with a new release called Rinkai from Frill. It wont work no matter what patch i use or what RSLE, so there seem to be some games that wont work for some systems. What game are you trying to play?

Are you talking about a new game? i just ran into the same problem with a new release called Rinkai from Frill. It wont work no matter what patch i use or what RSLE, so there seem to be some games that wont work for some systems. What game are you trying to play?

I was referring to the same game you mentioned before: "愛する息子の躾け方 ~ママ達の男の子M化教育", which I'm trying to make work since it has been released.

ah

ok

did you carefully select the EXACT version of that patcher? there are five or six on the page and only one worked. That one i mentioned ..it did work for me the game was not as good as i had hoped actually fyi....it had only paired scenes and i find those boring. And there were not any really good scenes with the best female character so it was pretty much of a bust. but I hope you can get it to work, it did for me..but I also run with all Japanese settings.

ah

ok

did you carefully select the EXACT version of that patcher? there are five or six on the page and only one worked. That one i mentioned ..it did work for me the game was not as good as i had hoped actually fyi....it had only paired scenes and i find those boring. And there were not any really good scenes with the best female character so it was pretty much of a bust. but I hope you can get it to work, it did for me..but I also run with all Japanese settings.

I was going to suggest the same thing about setting your entire system to Japanese since the Japanese Only game uses the following to determine if you're in Japan or not:
  • Regional and Language Settings
  • Your Current Time Zone

This tends to the case for a lot of games too. Anyway, it's good to hear its working for a lot of people in this thread.

Yes i had to do that, when i am IN Japan had not problem but now that I am working from the States i had to learn all of these tricks as my game research is leading me to test a lot of older and various games.

Yes this worked for a few games and the following work for some of the hardest:

File Type: rar AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar (172.2 KB, 14158 views)
File Type: zip Patcher-Build20121001.zip (40.2 KB, 12428 views)

you can get them both in the OP of this thread:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-‐性奴育成学園‐-manual-update-1-01-[h-game]-140907/

AlphaROMdiE works wonders it worked on two Frill games that would not start for any other patch.

here is how that one works. put the Alpha exe IN the game folder, save a copy of the original SiglusEngine. exe and then with a copy of it, start up the Alpha Exe. It will open a little pop up, check the SECOND box only, leave the first check box and the third alone. Then drag the Game Exe into the pop up box and click ok. it will create a short cut that is patched IN the game folder and start the game. If you want to play the game again, use that short cut.

Hope that helps.

If it's so, then I'll give it a try again.

Hope this time will work :(

Thanks again for the advices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!