Accessing 2djgame files

imperium787

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hey guys,
Not sure where exactly to put this, so I'll put it here.

I recently found the rar for a game I wanted on 2djgame (http://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=342457), but it's been locked with a password. I can only barely read Chinese, but it seems by looking at the OP's post that the password to the archive is locked, and I'm guessing that you have to be logged in to access it (?). Problem is that site apparently no longer allows open registration, and all registrations are now by invitation only. Is there anyone here who happens to already have an account on that site and could let me know what the pass is, or send me an invite?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the trouble!

I do not know what to say, why I registered without an invitation, direct registration of success. .
Registration does not require an invitation == That's just a verification code == I am really speechless

I do not know what to say, why I registered without an invitation, direct registration of success. .
Registration does not require an invitation == That's just a verification code == I am really speechless

First input box when attempting to register asks for an invitation code, and failure to enter a valid code returns this error message:

抱歉,邀請碼錯誤,請重新填寫,沒有邀請碼不允許註冊

Translated: "Sorry, the invitation code is incorrect, please re-fill it. No invitation code is not allowed to register."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。