About Alpha Channel on Studio e.go Kagura series

kazemiya

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Guys, how are you? it has been a while that I can't visit this website.. my provider had been blocking it...:punched:arrrghh... so I use hotspot shield to open it but it's somehow very very slow.

back to topic:
A while ago I tried to extract Natsu Kagura and Oni Kagura from Studio e.go with no success.
However with the help of my friends here, I can extract it myself now:cheering:... Thank you very very much Guysss:dthumbup:.... And i'm still appreciating it... bcoz this's my fav game.. hahaha... :blushhappy:

However there is still some problem that bothering me... when I try to extract Character stand sprite from NAtsu/Oni Kagura, unlike other studio ego!games Izumo2 and debo no subako; Natsu and Oni Kagura's Character stand's sprite doesn't have alpha channel. Means , the character couldn't be seperated from it's background. :deadsad:
I found there are 3 files with the same name on their sprite directory. for example : Natsu.png, Natsu.ega. Natsu.ant
Natsu.png is the picture sprite. While Natsu.ega I presume this is the script file for eye animation, since I could open it with notepad. So I expect that Natsu.ant for alpha channel file. Also other game combat sprite file that already had alpha channel on them, doesn't have .ant file either.
However I got problem to open that *.ant file... it cant be opened via conventional method such as open it with adobe photoshop.

If possible did anyone know how to open *.ant file? Or (more importantly) how to get alpha channel for the sprite?

Thank you very much for the help ,guys... :pushups:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.