[UNSOLVED] Problems with ripping from .xp3 files

Torrefaction78

The Lowest of the Low
Nov 4, 2012
I am now trying to extract the Audio files from data.xp3 of SORAHANE's newest release, Sakura Sakimashita. However, after trying numerous programs it has still failed.

I have used Crass(CrageGUI 0.4.14.0), DXP3ERv1, ExtractData, xp3dumper and xp3tools.

I had included the parameter of the .tpm file in Crass using tpm1= and tpm2= but it has still failed.

Can someone help me out?

EDIT: When extracting with Crass with tpm1=C:\.....skski.tpm(the .tpm found inside the plugins), I received the following error message:

Code:
data.xp3: パッケージファイルを抽出します(1790個のリソースファイルが含まれている) ...
$$$ This is a protected archive. $$$ 著作者はこのアーカイブが正規の利用方法以外の方法で展開されることを望んでいません。 $$$ This is a protected archive. $$$ 著作者はこのアーカイブがŤ: crcチェック失敗(0x881a4c15)、もとい0x689792e4。
[0]$$$ This is a protected archive. $$$ 著作者はこのアーカイブが正規の利用方法以外の方法で展開されることを望んでいません。 $$$ This is a protected archive. $$$ 著作者はこのアーカイブがŤ: 910 / 910 bytes @ 00000058
Crass Runtime Error.Access Violence.All Done.
When Google translated, the result was:

Code:
(contains the resource file (s) 1790) to extract the package file ...: data.xp3
Author $ $ $ This is a protected archive. $ $ $ Is not willing to be deployed in ways other than how to use the regular archive. . An author $ $ $ This is a protected archive $ $ $ is this archive Ť: (0x881a4c15), 0x689792e4 group crc check failed.
Author [0] $ $ $ This is a protected archive. $ $ $ Is not willing to be deployed in ways other than how to use the regular archive. . An author $ $ $ This is a protected archive $ $ $ is this archive Ť: 910/910 bytes @ 00000058
Crass Runtime Error.Access Violence.All Done.

I have not yet tried with kirikiri - it doesn't work because of some unicode error or something, even though system locale has been set to Japan.

Additionally, when I tried using DXP3ER, I got the following:
Code:
Expected "#01" at postiton 0x17 but saw "#80".

Any people experienced in this can help me? I know it can be done because someone had already ripped the CGs...

EDIT: Also, if this is not the right place to post this, can someone redirect me?

Last edited:
This is the right place but I fear nobody besides me involved in game ripping. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to to point you to the right direction... Aside, I haven't tried to rip that game, but I assume xp3viewer would work.

Nice to meet you [MENTION=36608]Torrefaction78[/MENTION];

I can confirm that xp3viewer works with the game (just tried it myself). Other tools to unpack krkr's xp3 seem to be outdated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。