[TinkerBell] Kowaku no Toki wont start/ [Lune Team Bitters] Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 64MB Ram Error

nopezetsu

May 24, 2016
Hello citizens, i need help as i told on title, i downloaded kowaku no toki from this site (also from 3 other source). I can install game easly with deamon tool but right after that when i try to launch game it excatly gives this error every time.

Also i have another problem with Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru. When ever i open game says this error and close itself.

Downloaded games from different sources and there is nothing wrong with install proggress but both dont launch. Please help me.

VRAM GPU must not 64MB below.I guess you use windows 10 and i want know more about what laptop or pc are you using?

VRAM GPU must not 64MB below.I guess you use windows 10 and i want know more about what laptop or pc are you using?

No sir I'm using windows 8.1 pro with Pc. I have asus r9 390 and amd fx-6350 cpu with asus Le2 motherboa. All system up-to-date.

Last edited:
Got this error (I think, it's in Japanese) in an older Delta game as well. Any way around this other than using a vm?

EDIT: Nvm, found a fix, posted by user "binaryfail" on the fuwanovel forums. Attached to the post.

Attachments

• lune_vramfix1.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 512
Got this error (I think, it's in Japanese) in an older Delta game as well. Any way around this other than using a vm?

EDIT: Nvm, found a fix, posted by user "binaryfail" on the fuwanovel forums. Attached to the post.

Thank you for posting this here sir. That's a cool piece of knowledge to keep handy in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.