[Need Help] VN Aerial Life - Error: Put Game Disc in

Morolo

Trusted Member
Jun 27, 2021
[Solved] VN Aerial Life - Error: Put Game Disc in

Hello,
I´m trying to run the VN Aerial Life on Windows 10 (Unicode is set Japan and Local Emulator is also installed)
after I installed it and whenever I try to start the exe it says the following:

In Japanese:
"[1503] ゲームディスクを入れてください。 ※ゲームディスクが入っていません。
もし、ゲームディスりが入っているもかかわらずこのメッセ ージが表示された場合は、下の末タンを切ックしてプロテ
ク外動作回産ァイルをダウンロードしてください。 (インターネット環境が必要です。) 誤動作回避ファイルダウンロード
"

Translated in English:
Put the game disc in. * There is no game disc. If the game has a diss, though this messe if the problem is displayed, cut the bottom end tan and Download the external operation rebirth file. (An Internet environment is required.)) Malfunction avoidance file download

What I tried so far:
- Putting the iso file on a CD/DVD Drive with Daemon Tools Lite, Virtual Clone Drive and Windows but it always displays the same error message.
- Running the game exe from the iso image (inside the CD/DVD Drive) or the shortcut from desktop doesnt change anything.
- Changing whole Windows OS to japanese didnt change anything either.
- Reinstalled the game multiple times

Can somebody help me please with this game?
I dont know what to do to make this game run.

I made a screenshot of the Error:
X7db6ad.png

Last edited:
I guess you need to apply the crack, it usually comes along with the release from whatever place you got it from...

I downloaded this game now from two different sources (girlcelly & Shine) and in neither one of them is a crack inside.
The only thing I found is this patch file https://www.2dfan.com/downloads/9808
Sadly I dont have an account there, so I cant download that NODVD patch.
Maybe someone can help here.

Edit: I got the game working now after downloading three different cracks for it. The first two didnt work but the last one of the cracks worked.
If somebody else needs it too:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread