[Mother&Wife] いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない!6

trantung627

Trusted Member
Jul 26, 2019
I''ve installed this game and when i run it, it requires license. In other case, when i extract crack file and run app from crack, i got the error like this: "the code execution cannot proceed because emotedriver.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". How can i fix this error ? Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Most likely, you but the crack in the setup part of the game. You just need to copy the folder with the game (data folder) or install it.
And place the crack in the data / installed gmae folder. That's where you'll find the alreadry existing emotedriver.dll missing file.

Can't see the picture attachment. There a problem with the forum and picture attachement. Try describing the error / use a picture holder.

You can also try to copy the pop up message error. With many pop up error screen, you can just make sure the pop-up is the active window, use the shortcut for copy, open word (or wordpad....), paste and you got the message error in text file avaiable to share.

So, I don't speak Japanese so I can't read it. But it look like the kind of pop up that happen when you try to play a protected game without removing the protection.

Could you try to copy the pop-up text with the ctrl+c and paste it here (ctrl + v) ? You can directly use it on a translating tool (like google translate).
When the pop up appear on top of the screen, use the copy shortcut -> text program and wtrl + v to paste the content of the pop-up. It allow for reading through trans tool even if you don't speak Japanese. very usefull trick (don't work 100% of the time sadly).

it says the cg file name "zZGWNS" is missing. is crack file probably problem ? i think so.

So, I think your problem is one of the two reason bellow :

1) you fail to properly apply the patch.
2) DL and package version of a game usually have a crack working for each version. Meaning you need the package crack for the package version of the game. You can't use the dl crack version on the package. Work the same way opposite.

So, first check the point 2.
Do you got the package version or the DL version (DL version often have DL in the name of the uncompressed folder), or the package (you got an disc image you need ot mount on a virtual DvD disk reader).
Check you got the right patch version - if unsure, download it again from the proper place (usually you cna find crack shared here in Girlcelly or Flowertradwinds threads).

after that, if it still fail, check again if you applied the patch correctly.
In the game folder, not the startup folder (easy to spot, if it got a "data" folder, and in this data folder another gamename.exe file, the game folder is the data folder. That where you put the patch.).
First thing, rename or move to backup the gamename.exe file. Extract the patch in a sub folder and move everything in the crack folder - gamename.exe and all the dub file and folder to the game file. Now try running the new gamename.exe file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.