zero_1234

Jun 16, 2013
I am having difficulties installing the visual novel entitled 喪失の Married Life by VENUS. I can't describe it but could somebody teach me how to install the game? Or if there are others who had difficulties and were able to solve it please teach me how you did it. This are the contents of the folder I downloaded:

æfì¦Æ±ïƒ.txt
ærÄ+é¦Married Life.eXe
data.xp3
krdevui.dll
krkrconf.exe
wuvorbis.dll

I can't open both .EXE files, a dialogue box pops up and I can't read it 'cause it's in japanese. Please help me. I really want to play this game!

I am having difficulties installing the visual novel entitled 喪失の Married Life by VENUS. I can't describe it but could somebody teach me how to install the game? Or if there are others who had difficulties and were able to solve it please teach me how you did it. This are the contents of the folder I downloaded:

æfì¦Æ±ïƒ.txt
ærÄ+é¦Married Life.eXe
data.xp3
krdevui.dll
krkrconf.exe
wuvorbis.dll

I can't open both .EXE files, a dialogue box pops up and I can't read it 'cause it's in japanese. Please help me. I really want to play this game!

try rename the ærÄ+é¦Married Life.eXe with Married Life and then double click it...the game should run normally

Oh, thanks so much! I did not expect it to be that simple. I feel like an idiot dammit haha.:whistle:

by the way, nawi, who is that girl on your profile pic? I always see her when I look at hentai images and I'm curious.

...my profile pic?..hmm..it's Honjou Manami from Kimi to issho ni game...it's not a hentai game, more like

dating simulation game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.