[c:drive] 超催眠術学園 = CHOSAIMIN | Crash(?) Help

uglywolf

Serene Solitude
Elite Member
Nov 11, 2012
I hope this is the correct section... o.o*doki doki*

So uhh, today I finally managed to get and play this this game, thanks to Dragon55.
https://vndb.org/v14614

But during the play, it crashed after any of the event selected no matter which selection taken.

For those who already played, after the event the game client window will fade BLACK and then it makes the sound of which [HYPNOSIS SYSTEM] graphic animation would play.
However, the animation isn't there, only the sound played. After that it went [Not Responding] state >infinitely< and would crash if clicked on the the client(that happens no matter what program it was).

1) Running as Admin.

2) Re-installing it several times and even changing the directory and even make a copy of the client to non-unicode directory even chaging the savedata folder.

3) Re-installing it clean as no1 & no2 without updates or patches and started it.

4) Adding the program into DEP. (incl. the non-unicode directory & admin)

5) Running as other win-ver compitability. (incl. non-uni direct and admin)

6) Asking Google-san, but Google-san being Google-tsun and not giving any hints no matter how much pages has passed(or my keyword are just wrong? but SafeSearch is off).

All of the above gives me nothing.. :<

So I decided to ask here, if someone knows about the issue. Then help would be appreciated.

PS: I am not sure if a image would be in any help... Since there are no chinese pop ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.