[夢恋転生] Installation help

sniper_zero

Jun 26, 2013
Hi, I'm a new member here. I just downloaded Yumekoi Tensei from moemoe-kyun's website. I changed the system locale to Japan before installing it with Daemon Tools. After that I copied the files found in the patch folder to the game's directory. The I tried opening it with AlphaROM but whenever I select the .exe I get this message...

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I pm'ed the uploader but I still have no response so I thought I might as well ask here.

Hi, I'm a new member here. I just downloaded Yumekoi Tensei from moemoe-kyun's website. I changed the system locale to Japan before installing it with Daemon Tools. After that I copied the files found in the patch folder to the game's directory. The I tried opening it with AlphaROM but whenever I select the .exe I get this message...

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I pm'ed the uploader but I still have no response so I thought I might as well ask here.

Have you restart your PC after change the system locale?
How many and what kind of .exe files in that game? gimme the list.
And what AlphaROM did you use?

If you dont mind can you upload a image of the files in the folder?
Depending on what .exe files are in the folder depends on what one to use.
If there is a Engine.exe (Sorry forgot the first part of the name) Drag that into the AlphaROM

Have you restart your PC after change the system locale?
How many and what kind of .exe files in that game? gimme the list.
And what AlphaROM did you use?

Yes, I restarted my laptop after changing the system locale. There's just one .exe file when the game is installed and then there's another .exe that's in the patch folder. Here's pictures of the files I got. I'm using AlphaROM 3.2 by the way.

Yes, I restarted my laptop after changing the system locale. There's just one .exe file when the game is installed and then there's another .exe that's in the patch folder. Here's pictures of the files I got. I'm using AlphaROM 3.2 by the way.

I see..
How about uninstall the game first and try this methods:

1. Install the game using daemon, be sure to change the locale system to japanese before begin the installation.
2. After the game installed, extract the patch to where the game installed.
3. Run the Patch first.. After it's done, close the patch window.
4. Extract AlphaROM to the destination folder (where your game installed)
5. Run the AlphaROM using >> Right click the AlphaROM, run as adminitrator, OK.
6. As i look at your screenshot, there is 2 .exe files >> "yomeko.exe" and "yomekoi.exe"
Try open 1 by 1 with AlphaROM you opened earlier (don't forget to use number 5 method)
7. After it's cracked, open the exe, and your game should be opened.

Sorry for the late reply, I got kind of busy. The patch also has problems running so what do I do now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!