You wake up naked in the forest...

Asata

Oujo-sama
Nov 30, 2012
You wake up completely naked in the forest. There's dried blood that's run all down your chin, chest(/breasts), and which is all over your hands.

The last thing you remember is going to sleep in your bed last night.

What do you assume? What do you do?

I killed someone again while walking in my sleep...

Oh hey~ Red stuff /me splashes all over~
I wonder what i can make out of this~

hmm...mehh..what a hassle=|...let's sleep again:goodtea:

that what i'd do=/

Hmm more sleeping people around... marks on their neck? Hmm how odd... and whats this taste of iron in my mouth... what an odd day it is... :goodtea:

... Alright, note to self, never ate after midnight, this is becoming awkward... but this is the first time i am bare naked... i have a really bad feeling about this...

well i'll just start screaming like a maniac , when i finish my screaming activity i'l probably go save some girls from a slasher again and then going home and start posting some stuff in the forum like my computer BG and some evil quotes and continue doing until i die !!! :ninja:

i'd lay back down and try to figure out what happened. i live in a desert, so waking up in the woods at all would be confusing enough. after hours of just laying there, i'd head deeper in the forest, slaughter some animal, to make it seem like i'm covered in blood because i was attacked and just defended myself, and then try to find a road of some kind.

The title kept making me think about that song, so I had to fit it in somehow.

Well not naked but the blood and horror aspect make them pretty similar.

Guess I'll listen to it again :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092