Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Yes or No? x-x

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode View Post
    1: They seriously are.

2: When did i say that it was? Me being serious is my personality. The stress that is generated from not knowing is something that is connected to my panic disorder/social phobia. I would have expected you to know that already though.
    There's really no need to stress over someone (that you talk to) online asking you if you would rater choose "Yes or No?". I'm pretty it has to do with what your outlook on life is although I could be wrong.
    Yes = Acceptance
    No = To deny

It's not like they're asking for permission to bomb your house and your answers meant the different in-between life and death. Although since you have a social phobia, you might not have any control over it...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sintarow View Post
    I think everyone has, it just seems to be one of those test of life.
    But everyone one that takes this test, and passes always come out a better person in end.
    I can agree with that :3
    ppl can think of themselves as good or bad either way~ we try to see what other ppl believe about us to confirm if what we believe about ourselves is true. But often we tend to make a self-fulfilling prophecy and only notice what we're looking for~
    Chapter 3: The Social Self (psy 301 social psychology :3)

Quote Originally Posted by aati View Post
    There's really no need to stress over someone (that you walk to) online asking you if you would rater choose "Yes or No?". I'm pretty it has to do with what your outlook on life is although I could be wrong.
    Yes = Acceptance
    No = Denied
    exactly what I was doing~ this is self-interpretive. SO there is no meaning behind it unless you want there to be.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group10000 Experience PointsVeteran

@~SnowAngel~; I couldn't care less if someone were to actually feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself either so why should someone else do that? Social phobia doesn't do anything, right? Neither does panic disorder, right? Because it's all just an excuse, now isn't it? If i break my god damn leg, would that also be an excuse? The things i feel are connected to social phobia/panic disorder. Your damn ranting about that everything is an excuse is the only thing i hear. If i could speak to people then i would f*cking do so instead of sitting in a god damn corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

How about no?
    Ignore This Signature

Props to nanashi <3

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode;740805If
    i could speak to people then i would do so instead of sitting in a corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.
    so do it? x-x

Thanks
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Hmm... coming out a better person... depends if i can even get out of this... too much negative thinking ><
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

To the many friends that have come and gone...
    We shall miss you..~ Do drop by if you find yourself nearby..~

Made by an odd neko~
      Spoiler: Test your video editing skills or try a random game~ 

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

@~SnowAngel~; U can't be like that. Maybe he doesn't want it or enjoy it? I am same. I would rather waste my time here while having a chance to read or watch something actually useful than to waste time talking to people who basicly can't teach me anything? You are being too pushy. Not everything is an excuse. You have no idea of persons surroundings and their situation so only thing you are doing is provoking others
    Ignore This Signature

Props to nanashi <3

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by aati View Post
    Although since you have a social phobia, you might not have any control over it...
    I can not... Reading a book generates stress. Taking a walk generates stress. It's not only social things that generate stress, everything does. So no, i seriously can't control it.
    Last edited by Hinode; January 31st, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Is = does. My English sucks.
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

Thanks
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran

I like seeing @~SnowAngel~ ; poking people where it hurts to see their reaction and to learn more about them and bringing madness to this thread. Please continue ;p
    Ignore This Signature

Humanity Elimination: 0.000003%

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

@~SnowAngel~; I couldn't care less if someone were to actually feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself either so why should someone else do that? Social phobia doesn't do anything, right? Neither does panic disorder, right? Because it's all just an excuse, now isn't it? If i break my god damn leg, would that also be an excuse? The things i feel are connected to social phobia/panic disorder. Your damn ranting about that everything is an excuse is the only thing i hear. If i could speak to people then i would f*cking do so instead of sitting in a god damn corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.
    I can not... Reading a book generates stress. Taking a walk generates stress. It's not only social things that generate stress, everything does. So no, i seriously can't control it.
    Your problem lies within your thoughts. You have negative thinking, although in your way of looking at it, it’s just logic. I’ll be backing that statement up.

You tend to learn things through repetition right? That’s what the whole education system is based on. They make you repeatedly perform a specific task in a specific matter over and over again until you prefect it or until it becomes second nature. (Studying = repeatedly reading over a text to memorize its content.) You can think of it being similar to driving a manual transmission car. It will be hard adjusting yourself to three pedals + the shifter at first but with enough repetition (you can also call it practice), you’ll get the hang of it. (It is physical but I’m sure you get the point.)

Well, your mind works the same way. (Basically, education = to teach the mind.)
    If your repeatedly having thought like:
    "I can't go outside because I have social phobia.", "What the point?", "I’ll never break free! ", "I’ll just get stress", "I’m STRESSED", "STRESS", "STRESS".

Then your mind will translate that information as:
    You: "I can't go outside because I have social phobia." - Mind: “Outside = social phobia.”
    You: "What the point?" - Mind: “State = Hopelessness”
    You: "I’ll never break free!" - Mind: ”I Give up!”
    You: “I’ll just get STRESSED!” - Mind: “Going outside = "STRESS." or “Current task= "STRESS."

Of course, in your point of view, it would be logical because... well... just think about it. (I don't feel like writing it.)
    Your basically STATING the outcome of a situation before it happens therefore, every time that situation will arise, your mind will do what it’s been thought to do: “STRESS”, “PANIC”, “DANGER”, "I'M A LOSER". (The last one manifests through low self esteem.)

I’ll say more depending on your response.
    Jesus Christ! This took me a LONG time to write so you’d BETTER use this knowledge.
    Last edited by FAMAS; January 31st, 2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Hinode likes this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information