Xtreme Fortune! [LPW #146]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Since I won the last LPW I get to select the new theme. I decided to go with Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 since that's what I have been playing lately on my PS4. Yeah, it's basically just a fan service game, but I find it quite fun/entertaining. Basically they just got all the girls from the Dead or Alive fighting game, and threw them on a beach that has mini games to play like beach volleyball, tug of war, butt battles etc...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; favorite girl

The Rules:

1 - No multiple posts.

2 - Post 2350 will be the winner!

3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.

4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)

5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; can you stick the thread please? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy
Hmm... Have some come see that... Well done TKos!

Edit: Evening people!

:kurochan_climb: okay...need to get past the first page!

Anyway congrats [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; ~ always knows what your thoughts are when creating a new LPW. :cheering:

How going with the Mother's Day for you until now, TKos?

Doing okay. My mom wants Chinese Food for her Mothers Day dinner lol, so taking her to a restaurant in a bit to eat.

Doing okay. My mom wants Chinese Food for her Mothers Day dinner lol, so taking her to a restaurant in a bit to eat.

I see, good to hear that, but... Chinese...? Hmm, a bit unique...xD

I see, good to hear that, but... Chinese...? Hmm, a bit unique...xD

Yep, she loves the fried rice, and egg rolls.

:kurochan_climb: okay...need to get past the first page!

Anyway congrats [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; ~ always knows what your thoughts are when creating a new LPW. :cheering:

Most of my LPW's are always Persona related, was going to do that again, but decided on something different this time.

Gratz T!
:alice_waai:

/me glomps Jezzy-chan.
:nekopara_hug:

Hmm...Jezzy-chan, KK-chan, dawn-chan and nora-chan beach volley ball tournament!?
:alice_blush:

Reactions: Jezebel
Weeeell, I'm OFF... Bye and g'night all...:dead:

Edit: /me takes still fast some cakes...xD

Reactions: Vice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092