Would you do stuff to/for a Japanese animated loli character?

Would you do stuff to/for a Japanese animated loli character?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hell yeah.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
So...

Would you guys hook up with a Japanese loli character or loli like anime character? If so which one.
I'm trying to see how far your love for lollies is...

I wouldnt hook up with a loli character.
but if I was well acquainted with one, I would kiss and hug her/him everytime I see them because I love cute things.(Not calling lollies objects here) :runhappy:

I dont really have a favorite loli in mind.

hmmm doing stuff? probably not.... they're still cute though

Hmm besides that the girls i like being rori like... i do think real life anime characters would look quite different?

Depends on what "stuff" means, and if it's the kind of stuff that's not weird then hell yeah!

Hmm he probably means it in a weird way but if its not then yay another friend to bother ;p

Sure they would be different in rl but topic title says "animated", so simply assume you're an animated protagonist.

I would hug and cuddle em all day long, if possible C'x

Give it a try but don't break you're flatscreen tv~

I would also hug and cuddle with them all day, and maybe add in the head pat and cookie :3

Nope, i got my imouto who hugs/kisses me more than i hug/kiss her :3 I feel myself so loved :3

Last edited:
Is the loli crazy but can she put on an innocent facade? If So I'd be her friend, probably get stabbed but, dammit! I will put her on a path that she cannot recover, and my last thought can be of how she will become something to be feared.

*beep* yes.
And probably Kyon`s sister or Miu Takanashi. (Yeah I`m sick. What of it?)

Yandere are just not used a lot that is why I like them. =D

It would seem that my question has been misinterpreted but it might be better that way.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I wouldn't know cause I haven't seen many. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks