What's your room like?

What's your room like?

• My Room is clean

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • My Room is messy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • My Room is big (enough for you~)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • My Room is small (need more space? XD)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Is it clean, messy, small, empty, cold, etc.~
Do you have a TV, futon, bunkbed, desk, clock, mirror, shelf, rug, carpet, lamps, etc.~
Just share some random facts or maybe a few pics if you want to~ :P

Mine's big enough, thooo it's not the way I'd want it to be (since it was my brother's lol)
most of his furniture is in here, and plenty of his clothes. I have a queen size bed~ (yayy XD)
I large desk that I use the most of~ no mirror in here (which isn't terrible to live without~ but I'd love to have one :P)
ummm a tv and game stuff since neither of my siblings will keep it in their rooms XD
big shelf with some school stuff, meds, and a place for wherever~
two nights stands on either side of the bed~
The closet is okay, but kinda too small for me. (maybe it's goo so i won't get so many clothes? nooo that's a bad thing~ :P)

ummm the walls are a medium blue, also okay but not much of what ppl expect when they come the first time XD
my little sister's room is pink and she hates it XD she wanted to trade with me if she can find a place for all the clutter in there :P

oh annd I mostly have everything clean except for a few spots~ ever once in a while I need to get the dust out, the hard wood floor is okay for that, but I'd really like rugs or carpet~
awesome socks are good too :P

My room is smallish, but with a very tall angled ceiling. I have a small closet that is crammed with stuff I have nowhere else to put. The carpet is beige, the walls are white and uncovered but for 5 small posters.

Furniture-wise, there is my bed, which is small-sized (it's the bottom part of what were originally bunk beds). Next to it is my "night table" (really just a cheap wood folding TV-dinner table). My drawing desk is also near my bed. I have a tall but very thin shelf that I've had since 1992. I keep DVD's/games/magazines on it, but I really need a bigger shelf. Also there's a small filing cabinet. Finally there is my computer desk, which is rather cluttered. Next to that and on the floor are my computer, PS3, and 360. There is no TV (technically my computer monitor is a TV, but the cable in my room is nonfunctional and so it can't be connected).

And that's my room.

Last edited:
my room is messy, there are many books, shelves, laptop, but no tv... there are huge window in my room, so it's pretty bright in the day. my computer desk is full of unnecessary things, electronical stuff Like solder, pliers, cables, also papercrafts

my room is fairly big i have 2 beds for no reason since im married me and my wife sleep together i have 2 tables in which i keep my anime/tokusatsu goods my laptop and computer table sit right next to my door i have useless stuf all over my room such as vanguard and yugioh cards a couple of beyblades and plush i have an entire basket under my anime table full of filled sketch books and my room has no light the only source of light is across the room and its a little lamp. :)

Hmm my room... is moderately messy... since school started ive been leaving the school books in a pile on the floor... the clothes are stacked on the chair... the stuffed animals are all over the bed... and a chair xD I have like... 7 pillows? the desk is a mess due to my dad mostly... about 90% of the stuff are cuz of them... my room is just storage when they dont want to move stuff downstairs... the closet... is full of random stuff... i dont use the clothes and jackets there 99% of the time... theres odd random stuff all over.... hmm just noticed they moved my random trophies elsewhere and my medals are probably not doing well hanging there... that fuzzy feather ball thing needs to find a better place to hang where the feathers wont get squished... i dont really make my bed... until i go to sleep.. then i make it all nice and neat and then its ruined again 15 min later when i get in bed @_@ Odd logic of mine... lately ive been sitting on bed with the laptop so i just stack the pile of pillows against the wall and lean against it the whole time xD Theres a dart board on the wall... which my dad shoved there for some reason... i have no idea where the darts are... and i dont want it on the wall really... :/ The walls are some bluish purpleish shade with slightly more blue tint while my sis is slightly more purplish tint~ Theres a window with the wall of the next house outside... and i get to hear if anyone walks up the stairs xD Hmm at cleaner times... well there just wasnt stuff on the floor xD I dont need a bigger room though i suppose that would be nice? Hmm that would actually be quite very nice... considering how i have little secret work outs... well im pretty sure they hear all those clapping push ups and stuff but secret enough :ninja: and theres barely enough room to stretch... I also paint on the floor... no not on the floor that way... sitting on the floor with a canvas ;p I have a carpet floor so that can be... bad... and theres also fumes from the paint... which is also bad... x.x good thing theres a window...

Last edited:
Clean room,quit big,2 desks one for computer and the other for studying,T.V with my PS3, medium size book shelve

Hmm..I don't like dust and such so my room is clean 99% of the time :3
Bed big enough to just fit 2 people. Nice and cozy~
Desk with my desktop / playstation on it.
Huge closet with clothes and other random stuff.
Samsung TV

Pretty much it :3
No posters and such just a few nendoroids here and there :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?