What's your favorite Vocaloid

hmm IA is also good. I've heard Tori no Uta sung by IA and i like it

Hahaha. I agree with most and have to go with Luka. She's the sexiest and most mature cos she's got a CAR BABY, VROOM VROOM. :P

I never listened to too many Vocaloid songs, but I remember when I did I liked the Miki Vocaloid's voice. :)

GUMI, Luka and Lily, well.. I like all of them. (`・ω・´)” (But Miku's voice is way too high in some songs, how the hell am I supposed to sing that high.)

Miku will forever be my favorite. My love for her is eternal.

On always Luka, she is beautiful and a winner type...:goodtea:~>

What's a vocaloid ??? some kind of robot ??

its like a robot in a sense, but its kinda not in another sense XD vocaloid is basically a program with recorded real voices making different sounds where the users of the program are able to set up a tune and lyrics to turn it into a catchy song, at first people find it weird to like songs that aren't 'real' but hey, music is music, most of the time i think its better than autotuned real artists 8'D for more info, you can find it here c:

and my favourite vocaloid would probably be len *^* i swear i love ren and his songs, as well as the people who cover for him like 96neko ;u; but luka is kinda a bias list wrecker, cause sometimes her songs are just too lovely ;u; <3

Always Hatsune Miku for me~. Although I haven't kept up-to-date with the new vocaloids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!