Whats more important???? Being a otaku or my girlfriend???

What should I do?

• Sell all my things or a lot fo it and "get a life"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lpdcomic

Figure Collector
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2012
Ok so I buy a lot of games, anime, manga, and anime figures, and most of this stuff can be VERY expensive and I afford it with my full time job. At first my girlfriend was ok with it...but now she seems to think its bad. She wants me to buy less stuff, which I understand...but she also wants me to not like is SO much as I do now. She asked me the other day. Your figurines or me? I was like well you of course...but I'm not changing who I am or getting rid of my things or hobbies to be with someone. So I dunno. She also does not like that I want to learn Japanese and get a job with it as she is Chinese, and I can understand how she does not like them much -_- At first she said she never minded what i do...but now its different. WHAT DO I DO????

You gotta choose. It doesn't really mean that you're killing your otaku side for life. Maybe your girlfriend just thinks or sees that you're getting too obsessed with your hobby. You'll just have to lay-low a little. XD

well... this is where yourself as a man is tested! you can either choose one of them, NOR... you could try to persuade your girl and convince her what future lies ahead of you...

i kinda know your girl feeling, she's worried about your future (and of course herself in you were to marry her).
if you can't persuade her, im afraid you have to choose, live alone like kimo-otaku... or you choose your girl and get a real life...

as i for myself able to complete my task... my wife doesn't really mind i play eroge

Ask her why she has a problem with it. Before that, it's just guesswork.

She never had a problem at first.....but now she does. Thanks for the advice guys..I dunno what I'm gonna do yet!

This IS a difficult situation your in. I was in a 4 year relationship at one point and i learned a thing or two. I mean it's your hobby, your "thing." What you do for fun. I mean maybe you will not be into it as much in the future but as of right now, you are. Love is complicated and that's a given. But being in a relationship is also compromising. Like corocoro said questions will lead to answer and answers can lead to results. But both parties of each side need to compromise. So a sit and talk should help things out. And if it gets wild then i would just explain it's something you personally like to do and that you need her by your side at the same time. Plus learning a different language is always a plus for anything.

I would say it depends on how far you are willing to go with this girl.
Some point in a man's life, if he's planning on having family of his own, he has to compromise his interests and hobbies in order to establish and fortify family bond. This is more important than anything because (hopefully) they are the people that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. That's not to say you have to throw away your hobbies, but you WILL have to divide your attention.

So what I'm saying is if you plan to be with this girl for a long time, I would do what she says until she is feeling comfortable with your hobbies again. If she was fine with it at first but not now, it means she noticed something different about you that she might think could be bad. From my experience, girls usually have pretty good senses with these things and they often know more about you than you do yourself especially if she is really close to you.

It's good to be passionate about your hobbies but you have to remember that ultimately, your partner is the one who will be there for you in the time of need. It's never a bad thing to listen to people close to you once in a while.

Listen to your penis. Does it want 2D or 3D?

2 scenarios. Which one you fall into is the decision I'd say follow through with.

1-You ignore her because of the your hobbies. This is negative. Do as she requests and cut the bullshit. Pay attention to her. She is not a hobby. Thus she will be angry when you do not do stuff she likes or anything at all, so long as you are doing it with her.

2-You do pay attention to her(no...really) and she a bitch who thought she could change your "wicked otaku ways". In which SHE does not respect you. So dump her princess sorry ass and move on with your life. Being told you cannot enjoy the things you enjoy by someone that hates them. Is hating you indirectly and that person clearly doesn't respect you.

Choose. Be honest with yourself. Then live with it. You can. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks