What is your wear style?

It depends. Let's see:

At home: wrapped with my bath towel. More confortable than that, impossible.
Going out: Jeans and t-shirts.
Goint out formal: suit and tie
Working: always suit and tie
:D

^ Nice avatar [MENTION=43858]zort[/MENTION] ;

Random t-shirts (mostly from concerts but I also have a few nerdy shirts. xkcd, video games, stuff like that.) jeans always, and running shoes with no socks. Sometimes I wear a watch over a wristband unless I`m wearing a jacket and I put my glasses on if I`m having a bad eyesight day.

I want an xkcd shirt so bad lol. I wear random t-shirts, crewnecks, and hoodies with jeans, nike's or converse for shoes, and I wear snapback hats every now and then.

Usually T-shirts, Jeans, Shorts (In the Summer), and a lot of dresses.

I don't really have a style but most of my clothes are black, not that I want to be "dark" or gothic, I just appreciate the fact that they can't get dirty easily.

Strangely enough, @Kionea, I also think that your avatar is of a extremely good taste !! ;)

I can't wear shoes with no socks ! And I prefer the longer socks, those that almost reach your knees. It doesn't have to be that up, but they must be long enough to.. Crazy huh...

T-shirt and jeans person as well. Usually have a hoody on too unless it is hot out. I generally just pick plain colours for T-shirts because then I can often get them on $5 sales :)

really anything that is in my closet. Mostly T-shirts and Jeans.

T-shirts and Jeans, Black socks, I like V-neck Shirts. I have a Black Jacket I wear sometimes.

Strangely i like to cosplay in regular clothing, so most people dont notice at all.
For instance im currently looking just like this.

Kyouma.jpg

Attachments

• Kyouma.jpg
    Kyouma.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 84
At summer I like to wear somekind of dark blue polo, light jaens or shorts (it depends on weather) & some sneakers

Last edited:
Anything that is comfy and soft, don't restrict movement.

Like jogging pants and tshirts. Or anything else that I can move in freely, walk, run, jog, climb, train, or just coil comfortably in the couch or sit in my recliner chair.

I like sneakers/jogging shoes when ever I can.

it depends on the mood and the situation, mostly i go out with jean & t-shirt and a jacket...

I usually like to wear shirts with long sleeves. Or T-shirts and something with hood big enough to hide upper half of my face.
Outside: jeans with lots of pockets and black or red shirts with long sleeves (T-shirts if its too hot...)
Inside: Shorts and random shirts with long sleeves (again if its not too hot...)

Jogging Pants !!!! and t-shirts ofc also...

Other than that any tactical wear/gear and clothes that are practical. I like to be able and ready for anything at all times.

Plus sneakers ! Because ..I sneak nah JK But I do like to be able to move around and be active if called for. And its comfortable.

Jogging Pants !!!! and t-shirts ofc also...

Other than that any tactical wear/gear and clothes that are practical. I like to be able and ready for anything at all times.

Plus sneakers ! Because ..I sneak nah JK But I do like to be able to move around and be active if called for. And its comfortable.

Blah... go out naked... There isn't aint better way ;) Then you will free and comfortable and cool :XD::XD::XD::XD:

I know I've seen a thread somewhere on this forum that is the exact same.....

/me is going to do digging -_-'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.