What is your inner Loli?

Baka

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2011
Yes you heard right, I am talking about one's inner Loli.

Inner Loli?

She's the alter personality inside you.

66266140.jpg

What you felt at seeing this picture was the feelings of your inner Loli. You didn't feel anything? Shame, you don't have an inner Loli D:

It doesn't matter if you are a guy or a girl, almost everyone has an inner loli. Some people refer to this as an inner child, but I refer to this as an inner loli. An inner Loli has many functions, for example:

1) when you see something cute, she makes you squeal inside >_<
2) when you see a suspicious old man around, she wants you to maintain distance... @_@
3) when you achieve a great feat, or get something you've always wanted, she makes you want to jump with joy and screaming yaaa daaa!! XD
4) you like pocky

Your inner loli would also reflect your own personalities, and that is what i mean by what's your inner Loli.

I'll start:

My inner loli has split personality, one is the quiet, highly mature type that maintains an objective view on everything and scarcely express personal opinions, but remains somewhat arrogant and thinks most of other people to be trivial beings with little to no meaning to their lives. (kinda like Akemi Homura, i guess?) But the other side is a silly derp-faced, yet sometimes hyper one, squeals at cute things and just wants to take them home (kudos to u if u get the reference) i would say this side is kinda like Chiyo-chan from azumanga daioh

With that said, please share with me what your inner loli is like!

Last edited:
Hmm looking at the picture i was like omg cute then i started laughing crazily for some reason :/ I went and spammed a little and looked at it again. I went omg cute i just want to poke/hug/squeeze/pet *cough strangle/grab the tail and watch it hang cough* it then wild laughter again :/ Hmm i think my inner loli is a little... Well idk the picture just makes me break out in laughter for some reason teehees XD Actually this isnt too much different than how i think around friends sooo hmm i guess my inner loli isnt all that inter (except for the strangle part :/ i dont usually do that i dont think) Hmm still laughing somewhat crazy :/ I wonder why hehehe

So i had a random conversation about the picture with a friend and here is what she wrote. I suggest reading this after you wrote your own or it just might ruin your views (second caution should take it) XD
see I was overwhelmed by the cuteness, yet at the same time part of me kept seeing all of these squirells as dead o.O then I convinced myself that the rest were probably sleeping but the top one looks the most dead
it's because it's not all curled up like the rest
tho once I see the top one, and think about it for a few secs, I go back to seeing all of them being dead =.=
it's like I just really really want them to wake up and open their eyes, but I know that's never gonna happen
because it's a picture, but also because they're dead
well it's true
we will never see these squirells open their eyes
ever
same with dead things
hmmm, now that I look at the pic again, cuteness just got overcome by morbidness ._.
this sucks =_=
WHY MUST CUTE BABY ANIMALS DIE LIKE THIS
ll never know what their last thoughts were
we'll never see their eyes
agh, everytime I look at it now. they're still dead -.-
it's because also we can never see them breathing and never will
now that I think about it, every photo of something sleeping has the same qualities as something that's dead
oh gosh, now whenever I see a pic of something sleeping, I'm gonna think morbidly =.=
oh well
can't be helped
XD

Last edited:
This statement of yours, my good sir,
Hmm looking at the picture i was like omg cute then i started laughing crazily for some reason :/ I went and spammed a little and looked at it again. I went omg cute i just want to poke/hug/squeeze/pet *cough strangle/grab the tail and watch it hang cough* it then wild laughter again :/ Hmm i think my inner loli is a little... Well idk the picture just makes me break out in laughter for some reason teehees XD Actually this isnt too much different than how i think around friends sooo hmm i guess my inner loli isnt all that inter (except for the strangle part :/ i dont usually do that i dont think) Hmm still laughing somewhat crazy :/ I wonder why hehehe
make me thing that your inner loli character simiilar to this girl:
Elmyra Duff
Elmyra_Is_A_Pain_by_FATtimon.jpg

elyra1.jpg

In my experience most inner lolis react to cute things, hence the picture was implemented to awake that inner loli.
And i was going to say that your inner loli was a yandere... but after seeing alexsdu's response i just LOLed...

No one said anything about you not getting to be evil o.o
In fact, i think you are being evil all the time :x

And i was going to say that your inner loli was a yandere... but after seeing alexsdu's response i just LOLed...
thought so too
as well as for my "inner loli" :rolleyes:
i would think of it as being yandere as well
dont you want to take the fluffy fur from them and snuggle it
but feeding them and dealing with them is a bother -.-
also they would run away if you would get closer
... anyway just kill them and take the fur :D

I think my inner loli has a split personality to
The first likes likes attention so she acts stupid/silly, the second has a superiority complex to do with intellegence or maybe thats just me :D
In all seriousness we both (inner loli and i) shreeked like little school girls when i saw that picture! THEYRE SO CUUUUTE!! OMG I WANT THEM! *flames of determination starts in eyes*.
She has a weakness for cute things and likes to give good intentions as much as receive them.

In all seriousness we both (inner loli and i) shreeked like little school girls when i saw that picture! THEYRE SO CUUUUTE!! OMG I WANT THEM! *flames of determination starts in eyes*.
She has a weakness for cute things and likes to give good intentions as much as receive them.

I know right! That picture is one of the cutest real-life animal picture i have in my over-1-million pictures folder. I faint from their cuteness every time i look at it.

You coined the term "superiority complex"...
I thought I made up that phrase because no one used it before and it's what I use to describe myself in certain situations...
Guess it's not mine anymore :<

Outta topic for a while: why do people always relate to little school girls when it come to shrieking?
Suppose that little school girl shriek like big macho men, then how?

Outta topic for a while: why do people always relate to little school girls when it come to shrieking?
Suppose that little school girl shriek like big macho men, then how?
it is a metaphorical thing
you would not call a macho men cute right -.-

Please get back on topic guys ._.

And regarding macho men as a touhou fan...

url]

Okay now let's be back on topic

Last edited:
Yes you heard right, I am talking about one's inner Loli.

Inner Loli?

She's the alter personality inside you.

66266140.jpg

What you felt at seeing this picture was the feelings of your inner Loli. You didn't feel anything? Shame, you don't have an inner Loli D:

With that said, please share with me what your inner loli is like!

I might have a different kind of inner loli >__< Since I didn't like that pic much lol.

Is this a sign of inner-loliness though? :

Whenever I walk past a loli on the street I have this huge Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhh urge to nade nade them oTL

I might have a different kind of inner loli >__< Since I didn't like that pic much lol.

Is this a sign of inner-loliness though? :

Whenever I walk past a loli on the street I have this huge Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhh urge to nade nade them oTL

K... you don't have an inner loli, you are just a lolicon... 起毛...

There's actually some research into this idea~ If I find what it's called, I'll mention it. But the idea is that: Guys have a side that wants to become more feminine, and Girls have a side that wants to become more masculine.

guy ex: more expression of emotion, wanting to be gentle, a desire to raise children.

girl ex: standing up for herself, not having to rely on others, self-control of some emotions.

I wouldn't say that I have an inner loli, that's pretty much how I am by default~

My Inner loli changes my normally shy, depressed nature into an outgoing, emotional person.....
My Inner loli is the reason I have a kitten and hug my kitten way too much..^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?