What would you wish for if you gathered the 7 dragon balls?

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
you have 3 wishes and they cannot do these things: does not kill, create love and repeat a wish he previously granted.

so what do you wish for?

oh cool you get to also die over 1 trillion ways as well

& I also get to die without any pain, and revive wonderfully anytime I want :p

For the first wish, I'd probably wish that everytime the second and third wishes are used, all three wishes will be reset again. So, unlimited wishes! Haha.

The wish for the abilities of god and save up the other two wishes for when i might need it :goodtea:

to be always in health me and my beloved ones... nothing less and nothing more...

I would wish that the dragon balls could only be activated by me, then wish for 1million sets of dragon balls to throw at people and the thrid with the ability to fart fly

I'd wish for a gentle spirit to appear to anyone who is ever sad and give them 2 wishes limited to prosperity and providence. Last would be for a special ring to be left behind for each person who has that encounter :3

Hmm... I...? Well, I'd wish that the cursed war for oil and related stuff shut down would.

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; 『Why can't I wish to kill someone?! Fear no baka! 』 :runaway:

『Oh, wait, then can I wish for a metal square with red button on it that will kill every human once I press it? If that won't work, can I ask for a sample of poison that will kill only humans but be completely harmless to animals? If thats no good as well, I suppose I'll just wish for power enough to kill every human with my own hands...』

『Anyway, here is the order of wishes: 1st. The ability to change into any form I want to change to. (not just visually but physically as well) 2nd. One of the above... 3rd... Immortality (eternal life but with possibility of being killed)... I guess...』

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; 『Why can't I wish to kill someone?! Fear no baka! 』 :runaway:

『Oh, wait, then can I wish for a metal square with red button on it that will kill every human once I press it? If that won't work, can I ask for a sample of poison that will kill only humans but be completely harmless to animals? If thats no good as well, I suppose I'll just wish for power enough to kill every human with my own hands...』

『Anyway, here is the order of wishes: 1st. The ability to change into any form I want to change to. (not just visually but physically as well) 2nd. One of the above... 3rd... Immortality (eternal life but with possibility of being killed)... I guess...』

you are really evil arnt u?

i just need one wish. i'd wish to be able to literally do anything i want to. the other 2 wishes would be for when i get bored of being able to do anything

Hmm the problem with wishing for "all powerful" is that you might get bored after a while, if nothing was ever hard again (no feeling of satisfaction).

1. No need for sleep. The only reason to sleep would be for extremely enhanced healing/regeneration, or for being lazy.

2. Be able to learn rather quickly. Basically being able to read extremely fast, and retain information almost perfectly (perhaps create some kind of pocket dimension linked directly to my mind that archives data I see, and can be used later for reference on command).

Both of those would be good as realistic powers so I could just be super-humanly good at any job XD

3. Some form of super power that can improve as I use it, that I can slowly train to do anything, to keep things interesting (could train ability to control time, or generate electricity, or create matter, or basically anything else that would make physicists and scientists mad at me).

Though of course, unless I tried something really stupid, that would basically guarantee that I would be all-powerful eventually, as long as I was able to get good enough at an ability to re-create myself before I died for good. :P

Hmm the problem with wishing for "all powerful" is that you might get bored after a while, if nothing was ever hard again (no feeling of satisfaction).

that's why i said i'd save the other 2 for when i get bored lol

that's why i said i'd save the other 2 for when i get bored lol

What? You'd like wish yourself back un-powerful, or create your own villain or something? XD

Though I guess you could probably stay occupied a few millennia just creating your own galaxies and stuff.

What? You'd like wish yourself back un-powerful, or create your own villain or something? XD

Though I guess you could probably stay occupied a few millennia just creating your own galaxies and stuff.

i don't know, i wouldn't know until i needed to use them, but if i could do anything, i wouldn't need the wishes would I? lol unless i accidentally took away my own powers lol

『[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; Those were some interesting wishes...』

『A wish of never getting tired will be quite useful too... You would have no need to sleep, but when you sleep you aren't tired so you will always see some sort of dreams. You will be able to run forever without getting tired, etc...

A wish of receiving power to grant wishes of others might be quite interesting as well...

Or maybe power of creating anything you imagine?』

Hmm.... i do believe immortality wouldnt be as boring as certain books say ;p However it turns out~

『[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; Those were some interesting wishes...』

『A wish of never getting tired will be quite useful too... You would have no need to sleep, but when you sleep you aren't tired so you will always see some sort of dreams. You will be able to run forever without getting tired, etc...

A wish of receiving power to grant wishes of others might be quite interesting as well...

Or maybe power of creating anything you imagine?』

Ohhhh not getting tired would be a pretty interesting one! Lots of uses for that, and being tired in general isn't fun so why bother at all!
Creating anything you imagine is basically also an instant god-mod though, since although your imagination is limited (though you could easily become Supreme Universe Master in a weekend), you might even be able to make something that would remove those limitations. Maybe it is just because I like video-games, but anytime you are god-modding things can get boring a lot faster :P

Hmm.... i do believe immortality wouldnt be as boring as certain books say ;p However it turns out~

Immortality would be awesome and fine, because it would take you trillions of years to do/discover EVERYTHING, and by then people would be making a few billion years worth of new things, and maybe you wouldn't mind trying some of those old fun things again... etc. :)
Though that is a situation where it would be even more fun to have God (or a god character) around to help with thinking of/creating new things: "Oh yeah I just created this new video game dimension based on one of old-Earth's RPGs, why not try it out for a few years?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.