What superpowers do you want?

Hanagai

On and Off
Elite Member
Jun 6, 2012
Rules... there are no rules :bepraised:

simply, what superpower do you want. Everything for flying to super strength or touhou powers ~bullethell ^^

hell, you can even combine powers if you want :lmao:

let's start this shall we?

i want same powers as in Touhou, dont need more :emjudge:

(didn't find any other topics like this so i started one)

Reactions: renano
Hmm well there is one similar but that covers anime related powers ;p I guess this will be like the eating thread and the breakfast dinner and lunch threads xD

I want to "borrow" kanade's angel player for a bit~

For me it would be total control of time, slow time, reverse time frozen time, well total control yes ^^

Since there are no rules unlike the other thread, we can post any power we want... UNLIMITED!
.......................................................................................................................... ^
..........................................................................................................That's my power xD

Lol wow go for the cheap powers ;p Fine im going to be god mwahahahaha a completely unrestricted god~

I would like the power to bring my drawings to life.

Hmm.. Don't know if it counts as super power but.. I'd love to have the Healing abilities from Tsunade (Naruto). :3

May I be bestowed with the mighty powers from Gray Skull Heaven... or zapping with lightning~

I~ Have, the POWER~!

Teleportation maybe...to meet everyone~

Asian He-Man...~

I would like the power to walk on water.

I guess I could just say I'd love powers that have to do with the elements.
Like water, wind and the like. To control them like Avatar. Pure win :3

Being like Thor would be awesome too. Except that I wouldn't need a hammer. Just me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.