What Movies do you want/like to watch besides anime?

Second_Flight

ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
Helllo... Im just curious if all of you like watching movies besides anime.. like action movies or romance in theater.. Fell Free to Post it or Share it...

Here i found somethings interesting... worth to watch i guess.. for action lovers movie..

YWe3Q1d.jpg

For me im gonna watch this

MV5BMTM5MjIwNDAwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQyOTY0OA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg
Genre : Horror , Mystery
Storyline :
Annabel and Lucas are faced with the challenge of raising his young nieces that were left alone in the forest for 5 years.... but how alone were they?

lol....what's that pic:XD:...

hmm..movies....usually i watch action comedy....and thriller horror is quite good too

hmm..i don't really like romance or tear jerker..maybe a movie like tropic thunder?....man

that's really cracked me up:lol:

okies then...

how about you second?...any good action comedy recommendation?

Its about an Incompetent cop Frank Drebin has to foil an attempt to assassinate Queen Elizabeth II.

Wow.. looking at the storyline.. is it about the alien.?? do u like alien film by any chance[MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION] ??

Storyline :
Annabel and Lucas are faced with the challenge of raising his young nieces that were left alone in the forest for 5 years.... but how alone were they?

I wanna see that so bad! Same guy that did Pan`s Labyrinth. Did you ever see the spanish short film it`s based on? Uber creepy.

Anyway, movies I like...well, my favorite genre`s for any media are, in order, horror, thriller, and comedy. As for actual movies themselves, I made a top 5 movies list a while ago so here it is.

The Grey
Crash (2004)
Jacobs Ladder
Inception
21 Jump Street

Yes that was a good film. For ender's game think more like a si-fi Hunger Games type thing.

I wanna see that so bad! Same guy that did Pan`s Labyrinth. Did you ever see the spanish short film it`s based on? Uber creepy.
i dont know about spanish short film... i already watch inception.. its cool.. i like that movie... wonders if it exist.. ahaha

They`re making an Enders Game movie? That was an amazing book, I hope the film is too.

Yep me too :) I like Harrison Ford to, hes gonna be Colonel Hyrum Graff. Current release date is November,1 2013 (USA) :)

Im also looking forward to Iron Man 3, The Wolverine, Carrie (2013) and, Man of Steel :D

Yep me too :) I like Harrison Ford to, hes gonna be Colonel Hyrum Graff. Current release date is November,1 2013 (USA) :)

Im also looking forward to Iron Man 3, The Wolverine, Carrie (2013) and, Man of Steel :D

Harrison Ford?! Badass. And another Carrie too? Damn, I need to start keeping up with this stuff...

i dont know about spanish short film... i already watch inception.. its cool.. i like that movie... wonders if it exist.. ahaha

Here you go.:evillaugh: It`s pretty freaky.

Storyline :

Cool that looks good. Thanks for the short film Kionea. :) ^^^
Yep a remake of Carrie, I think i might read the book before it comes out.

Also "The forest of hands and teeth" movie is coming sometime, I think. I read the book it could be a good movie, although im starting to get tired of zombies well...maybe not quite yet:)

There is also a new Thor coming im not sure how exited i am about that.:D

thor.??? wow.. i m waiting man of steell.. and iron man 3... aahhaha....

btw yesterday i dont watch MAMA yet.. i watch its a good day to die hard..

my Rating is 6/10.
since its to simple.. and yea.. the undead of bruce willis.. ahha

I'm really into the horror/thriller genre :3
But a good comedy is always welcomed!

I usually like horror/thriller movies. I generally lean toward psychological horror and pseudo snuff horror.

AAAhh yeah

Horror/psychological with some intelligence needed, unless it's just EPIC, and not just lame gore, thats too cheap.

I never laugh from comedies, my least watched genre.

So in genres I think:

Sci-fi !
Horror
Thrillers
Fantasy
Something a bit Raw catches my attention
And something educational clothed in interesting
Drama can work if it makes you think or feel....When I wacth something I want it to be engaging...isn't that what we all should want ~? Even though some ppl might not be conscious about that.

And any combination of the above.

I'll come back here and try to post some of the movies I've seen and liked laters...

Would be cool if we all did with IMDB links as well.

Swimming pool
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324133/
Actually a drama of sorts

Predator:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093773/?ref_=sr_1
OLD Classic I grew up with !

We could potentially turn this thread into a archive of everyones favorite movies if we want....making the first post maybe the collection of all gathered information.

Last edited:
That Ender's Game whatpu mentioned looks good. Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Action are my top three genres. Looking forward to the newest Die Hard installment, too.

Users who are viewing this thread