What do you waste your time on?

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
There's just so much to do but we can't do it all~

What do you waste your time doing? If you don't like wasting that time, why do you think you do it anyway?
If you could take that time back, what would you spend that time doing instead?

I usually waste my time on playing games. I do it since it also reduce my stress a bit. It would be better if I were to spend some of that time on writing emails.

I waste time on producing music, DJing a little, playing Dota 2 and so on.

But with time I learn to cherish wasted moments, as that means that I was able to have that free time. And would never take the time back even if I could

I usually waste my time sitting in-front of the computer, playing games or surfing the internet.

I enjoy doing it, but I would like to do it less often.. I want to do some other productive things like learn how to cook, go outside more and spend more time with my family.

Well most of the time it's either gaming or something anime related (VN's / anime episodes and the like)
Browsing eBay for fun stuff to buy is sort of an habit of mine as well.
I just don't go outside too often, besides going to work ofcourse.
And If I do go out, it's in the evening going to a movie or some party :3

If I can get back the time I wasted huh..I'm not really sure..
I enjoy doing what I like so..I don't see it as 'wasting time'.

If I'm not doing something anime-related or online shopping, I'm either derping around on tumblr and other forums or self-studying either Japanese or Vietnamese. It's mostly the former though xD

I really do wish I could turn back time and focus more on my self-studying then derping around the internet so much... All that time I spent, I could have already been in intermediate-ish level for Japanese and Vietnamese. *sigh*

Hmm... /me looks at numbers...
Who knows what i waste time on :runhappy: But lets say that i value friends highly ;p If i got the time back i would spend it on exactly the same thing :goodtea:

I usually waste my time on my laptop..
I do it cause a lot of entertainment is in my laptop (internet, games, Vn, anime, etc) and it reduces my boredom.
If I could take the wasted time back... I would probably do the same thing again & again :\

Besides watching anime or any anime related stuff, when I have money, I do gunpla. That's just not wasting time, even money. Haha.

ehhm mostly im on the computer all day or asleep since I dont need to got to school anymore *sigh*

I been playing Visual Novels for a while now. They are way too engrossing, i tend to play like 5 hours at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。